LOCK

well damn. 

that episode was out of control. 

thought Unser was getting some tail from Wendy at first, when they were alone in the crib... that didn't happen... thought he might get some tail from Gemma after Nero dumped her and she was all ****** up... that didn't happen.... now he in there stroking her hair like a simp... 

whats with them always showing that crazy homeless lady... when is she going to come into play. i read somewhere that its the mother of the girl that threw the brick into the ice cream shop. Jax did look at her photo in the dad's house kinda weird like he recognized her. 

next season gonna be looooose. 

bobby president now.
pimp.gif

Yes Tara, tell his dumbass the truth :smokin

Ole girl was ready to go out for what she believed in, on some Mandela steez and even Jax disagreed wit y'all dudes

man i just hope this ends up bad for Tara

Jax u sucka for love :smh:

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yoooikkkkkoooooooooo

hate the finale... need to rewatch but this was needed...regardless of her not snithcing

i clapped the whole scene

Juice knows the truth, wonder how it'll play out next season.

And Nero apparently not hanging it up? Joining forces with Mayans and Lin...

Also wonder if Jax intuitively knew Gemma would take matter into her own hands and the ending of him broken down is half credulous for show and half authentic feels.

i think Jax knew she was dead since she took the kids.... it was just if he or gemma would off her

The DA had that look on her face to put the cops murder on Jax even though the gun at the scene won't prove it forensically, but this is SOA after all and not CSI so they'll find a way smh

she def up to no good

i wanted her & tara dead but it was tara & roosevelt :smh:

Nero offered Gemma a chance to escape the life, but she chose being Bawse Old Lady over a brighter tomorrow.

Nero offered Gemma a chance to escape the life, but she chose being Bawse Old Lady over a brighter tomorrow.

Nero did the same thing

+1

Pattern I would like to point out:

Opie's wife murdered

Sherriff's wife murdered

Jax's wife murdered

Opie dead

Sheriff dead

Jax ?

DAMN :wow:

YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!..So glad the ugliest leading lady on tv is dead..Shame it took 6 seasons to kill that football headed freak..

:pimp:

Last edited:
Sutter is gonna what he did this year...make you feel for someone/like someone again...and then kill them right off :lol:

You can pretty much tell Jax isn't gonna make it though hence him writing those journal entries for his sons...

Sutter knows he can't kill him off before the last season though or he'll lose that female audience...lol

The show is based on Hamlet, Jax is done for. He is gonna be actin crazy whole of next season

Yup.

I'd suspect Chibbs and Bobby live through, that's it.

In those tragedies the best friend always dies (Opie), the love interest always dies (Tara), family (Clay, Pops, eventually Gemma, although I see her in the FEDS at the end of this), and the main character watches it all unravel and then also dies.

I'd suspect every episode next season is dark. No humor really. Similar to Shield, season 7.

Anyone else notice that look of confusion on Chibbs' face when Jax handed the gavel to Elvis?..I think we might see something come of it next season..

That part outside the ice cream shop when Jax was getting ready to turn himself almost had me in tears..

Seeing Ope's grave had me sad for a minute..

Nero is going to be the dude to not mess with next season..

My boy Unser still ain't gettin no Peggy Bundy yambs..And never will.. :smh: Poor bastard..

What the hell is up with the homeless lady?..Confusing..

Overall the last episode was a 6/10..Gemma going Psycho on Tara's ham-sized head bumped it up to an 8/10..

How was Juice killing the Sheriff (still cant remember dude's name lol) gonna get him on Jax's good graces? I'm pretty sure Jax is gonna want Gemma dead or in jail for killing the mother of his children. And he'll be even more pissed at Juice for helping her clean it up

This would have been a great ending to the show. Gemma runs away with Nero, Tara takes the kids, Bobby takes the gavel, and Jax takes the hit. Club moves in a good direction and Jax comes out in 10 years to join the club once again. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom