Logic - No Pressure - Out Now!

Album is very good upon first listen. Gotta give it another listen.... Killing Spree and Ink Blot I really didn't care for (but these can grown on me) and I could do without the waiting room skit (a bit too long). Love the closing song on this album.....Cole rapping at the end to close the album was dope.

It was interested right before it transitioned to Cole rapping we hear the character from **** and a mention how Logic's 4th album may be his last.

Just had the first listen and it's great. I gotta sit down and really listen to the lyrics. The skit are great and loved that he had the homie Tyson as God on it. The Cole verse is crazy, sucks there's only one more album coming but I think he did say he wants to write and direct.

Just had the first listen and it's great. I gotta sit down and really listen to the lyrics. The skit are great and loved that he had the homie Tyson as God on it. The Cole verse is crazy, sucks there's only one more album coming but I think he did say he wants to write and direct.

Cole verse?

WHERE

I enjoy listening to this dude Loigic so much. I respect JCole but he can be so damn boring at times. I really have to make myself listen to him

Anziety is great. Really like this album. Thought his last one was a flash in the pan, but this might be better. Good stuff.

Neil deGrasse Tyson :pimp:

Last edited:
Read that someon tweeted saying this might be the final concept album. So who knows but I can see him leaving music and doing tv/film then coming back like mid 30s to do more rapping.

Not really a big fan of his but This is a really solid album. First 7 tracks are fire then slows down a bit for me until the last track. Gonna spin it a few more times this rainy weekend

He confirmed it to Genius. He's going to leave and go act but he'll be around just no more albums. When you look at the albums and mix tapes he's done a lot.

I don't think folks are listening man. Did you hear the convo between Atom and God? This ish is amazing. Here is the convo if you didn't catch it:

"Everybody" is a religious and Black empowerment driven album. Those were the two things i got from this album. I prefer "Under Pressure" but this album is pretty decent. Jermaine's hidden track is a nice little gem. Logic got Chuck D on the album, though! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom