Logic - Welcome to Forever

Had a thread on his previous tape but didn't get a lot of responses. Logic dropped this tape a couple weeks ago. Was signed to Def Jam last month and featured on XXL Freshman list.

http://www.datpiff.com/Logic-Young-Sinatra-Welcome-To-Forever-mixtape.483644.html

welcometoforever.jpg

Great tape IMO, a little something for everyone.

I stumbled upon him a few days ago, this man is nice. And the mixtape is one of the best I've heard in a minute.

Thanks for posting a few tracks, OP. Bouta listen to some of them while at my shift...

Edit: Yeah he can spit. Lets see how his career pans out.

Dude is real nice.

'Life Is Good' :pimp:

Highly recommend giving this guy a listen if you haven't already.

Dude is real nice.

'Life Is Good' :pimp:

Highly recommend giving this guy a listen if you haven't already.

All of this. :smokin

Welcome to Forever is a nice tape/album.

Agreed. I was in need of some new music to listen to and came across this mixtape not too long ago and it was/is dope as hell. Caught me by surprise :lol:

I'm loving this mixtape. Thought it would be given more attention on here by now.

Flow is nice, and his voice is easy to listen to.

Common Logic / Midnight Marauder. :pimp:

got put on to this since he's local and all my buddies around Gaithersburg, MD were raving about him.

Yup. they were right.  Great great mixtape. 

Do yourself a favor and d/l this.

Gonna have to check this out. He's one of the opening acts for Cudi's tour so I want to familiarize myself with his stuff so I can decide if I want to get to the show early to check him out, or go late and skip him.

^ His live show is what made me more of a fan. Specifically this song:

Sorry, don't know how to embed.

I gotta check out this new tape though. Thanks for the heads up OP.

I stumbled accross this guy's music by mistake when I was watching this

I had to download that Welcome to Forever tape, dude is nice :smokin

My boy put me on to dude sometime last year, && I forgot all about him...but man, this joint goes.

Back in the rotation...reppin that 301 too...:pimp:

Easily in my top 5 favorite lyricists. He's working on an album right now but I doubt he'll catch on and become popular the way the industry is.

Can't wait for the album man.

I swear 'Life Is Good' is my official '14 anthem...lawwwwd it's bouta be a good spring/summer just cruisin' in the whip with this on repeat...:pimp:

Last edited:
This dude is trying copy Drake, he's garbage. Only thing I heard that was decent was Young Sinatra 2. Aside from that he's a biter to the max

I do, and he bit J Coles flow before and now it's Drake. I'm not the only one, it's in the comments of most of his videos as well. He doesn't have his own style, which is a shame because he has bars from time to time.

I do, and he bit J Coles flow before and now it's Drake. I'm not the only one, it's in the comments of most of his videos as well. He doesn't have his own style, which is a shame because he has bars from time to time.

I **** with dude, but I'll admit, I've also caught peeped the Cole/Drake vibes. Especially Cole on some tracks...swear it be feeling like I'm listening to the Come Up/Warm Up tapes...still appreciated nonetheless tho. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom