LOL actually happend at my school and made worldstar

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Ayy.. OP.

You got the juice NOW!

i6mw0k.gif
LAUGH.jpg

I can't believe dude actually thought he and his school were gonna get props for this. Waste of 28 seconds of my life.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I can't believe dude actually thought he and his school were gonna get props for this. Waste of 28 seconds of my life.

I re read thread about 15 times and nowhere did I see a props request. It seems many of the posters within this post are confused as to why this member of our community has chosen to show us this video footage containing hooligan like conduct.
lol translate into laughing out loud in most parts of the country. I noticed the original poster added this to the thread tittle but in all capitals "LOL" this will lead me to believe that the original poster is not only laughing out loud but is loudly laughing out loud in a screaming tone. Now let us put all the information that we have gathered in this short time to analyse the possibilities of the meaning of this thread. Since the original poster never actually stated that he was proud but instead wrote "LOL" in the tittle of the post, we can come to an educated conclusion. I have analysed and re read through the entire post once more in order to be as accurate as possible. Thinking deeply about this subject my mind has given me the insight to be able to at least attempt to define the content of this post. My theory is that the original poster made this post in order to point out the funny antics of the location where his education is practiced. To assume he was proud is stating fragments of your imaginations which you applied to the original poster and later assumed he was proud but in reality he was just laughing at his peers and letting us know he attended that educational institution. Reading is fundamental young chap.

good day

Fights happen every day. Im beginning to get a little tired of everyone going around looking for a fight with a camera, just with the intentions to post it on WS. I cant wait until all these people get expelled from whatever school you guys go to. Maybe when that starts happening, sites like world star wont be so damn popular.

BTW that was even a good fight. It was actually a waste of my time watching it, and Ill be avoiding your threads from now on

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I re read thread about 15 times and nowhere did I see a props request. It seems many of the posters within this post are confused as to why this member of our community has chosen to show us this video footage containing hooligan like conduct.
lol translate into laughing out loud in most parts of the country. I noticed the original poster added this to the thread tittle but in all capitals "LOL" this will lead me to believe that the original poster is not only laughing out loud but is loudly laughing out loud in a screaming tone. Now let us put all the information that we have gathered in this short time to analyse the possibilities of the meaning of this thread. Since the original poster never actually stated that he was proud but instead wrote "LOL" in the tittle of the post, we can come to an educated conclusion. I have analysed and re read through the entire post once more in order to be as accurate as possible. Thinking deeply about this subject my mind has given me the insight to be able to at least attempt to define the content of this post. My theory is that the original poster made this post in order to point out the funny antics of the location where his education is practiced. To assume he was proud is stating fragments of your imaginations which you applied to the original poster and later assumed he was proud but in reality he was just laughing at his peers and letting us know he attended that educational institution. Reading is fundamental young chap.

good day
Stop.  Just stop

Originally Posted by MrBrown

good day

Shut the hell up.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom