LOL.SMH @ Kobe trying to learn from Hakeem... [is it really necessary?]

Kobe is just trying to let media know that he's trying more ...

hes really good at that.. using media to let publics know and let them figure it out themselves...rather than kobe talking about it himself ...which makes himlook even cockier llol

hes been doing that since he was born. every commercial he was in was something about him training, practicing, how he's only focused on winning, how hesnot human. pretty sure kobe tells director what to film and stuff.. that's kobe lol

he's just way too insecure.. how can't yall not see that?

come on kobe... you're not the only one who works hard. thats what professional athletes are supposed to do. don't push it....

without those media help, no one would know...kobe is a great worker... yada yada yada..." i mean most athletes work hard. but its just they dont usemedia to show how hard work they put on...

i have to say kobe is somewhat shrewd. props.

but lol@ going to houston to learn a move or 2
laugh.gif

no way kobe's going to use those moves in a game.. those hakeem moves are way too old for this new generated game.

he's trying WAY TOO HARD to clear his image ever since his silly rape charge mistake.

good night.

if making yourself look like a good role model and a hardworker, which means millions
youd be doing it too

Wow

kobe is getting older and wont have his hops or athletic ability forever so he seeks one of the best low post players ever to help him improve his back to thebasket game

and you knock for wanting to get better?

Honestly you should knock 90% of players in the NBA that dont have the work ethic that kobe does.

Knock the players that dont utilize their god given abilities to become more.

Hakeem was a master of head, shoulder, and ball fakes out of the mid- and low-post.

I'm sure any player could benefit from a lesson from the Dream.

This post is stupid, and I'm posting to let you know that.

You probably wouldn't be able to figure it out on your own, so you're very welcome.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

You probably wouldn't be able to figure it out on your own, so you're very welcome.

OP is known for posting stupidity like this tho, I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

no way kobe's going to use those moves in a game.. those hakeem moves are way too old for this new generated game.
doesnt kobe do a few of them already, pump fake, spin the other way then lay it in?

rondo does it a few times

sorry to bring up Jordan but he was doing the same thing. When he couldn't jump over people anymore, he started posting up more.

Who to better learn the post up moves than Hakeem? we should be appaulding him for taking the intiative to learn from Hakeem. Most guys wouldn't even havecontacted Hakeem or Jordan for advice.

Originally Posted by DaeWing

sorry to bring up Jordan but he was doing the same thing. When he couldn't jump over people anymore, he started posting up more.

Who to better learn the post up moves than Hakeem? we should be appaulding him for taking the intiative to learn from Hakeem. Most guys wouldn't even have contacted Hakeem or Jordan for advice.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

good for kobe...aint nothing wrong with wanting to get better

Honestly you should knock 90% of players in the NBA that dont have the work ethic that kobe does.

Knock the players that dont utilize their god given abilities to become more.
pimp.gif

*waits for Ska to come in and be the only one to agree with OP*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

but hes doing that for image... not really trying to learn... smh

on the other hand you're upholding your image around here with this post and also.....not really trying to learn from everything we've taughtyou...smh.

Wow really you gettin at dude for adding to his game?? Lmao Kobe just can't win on NT, and they wonder why Laker fans go hard on other team/players. Itsbecause of the out of this world hate. With that said Kobe is the best player in the world and EVER. He'd make MJ retire in his pime because he's sogood. Lakers will go 82-0 and sweep the post season winning by and avg of 30pts. Lol

Whats going on here first Ska and now this dude with same kind rant regarding Kobe. Some of you guys are just reaching and taking it too seriously. Im tired ofKobe this Kobe that, the season didnt even start yet. Give me a break. Some of you guys are on the female tip.

Back
Top Bottom