LOL. Totti gets 4-match LEAGUE CUP ban for kicking Balotelli

laugh.gif
that's dirty

Balotelli may be a punk but Totti always stays dirty, this is the dude who spat on his opponent in European Championship group stage and got banned literally for rest of the tournament 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

plus he didn't get called up for the WC team.

correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't get called up because after his European Championship run, he retired from international play. 

Originally Posted by parasight21

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

plus he didn't get called up for the WC team.

correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't get called up because after his European Championship run, he retired from international play. 
Retiring from international play while still playing club is basically a way to say "I don't feel like playing in qualifiers". Players come out of retirement to play in major tournaments all the time.
That said, don't know what Totti told Lippi. May have refused an informal invite at some point. But I'd guess that he would have come out if called upon. 

Totti has long been one of the dirtiest players in the game. I couldn't find a better quality of this and you can't really see it that well, but here he spits the guy right in the face while he's looking at him.

Back
Top Bottom