Lonely During The Holidays

When I was single I loved the holidays because there was so much desperate easy yambs to be found but last year I was alone for like a few days and it kinda sucked.

Yeah, I'm in the bay area. You ever hit up SF/OAK? It's lit, but I guess it depends on what you're into. You in school out there?
I am staying in San Jose with family until I find a place for myself, perhaps alone or with roommates. ( @zapatohead408 this answers your question too)

I love both SF and Oakland and have ventured out there a couple times. First Friday in Oakland was lit af. I loved it.

I am not currently in school, I graduated with my Bachelors back home and decided it was time to leave Florida. Visited LA, fell in love with the mountains, packed all my things in my car, and drove cross country. <3 Best decision ever.

Last edited:
I'll be eating turkey with my friends and family. My condolences OP
I'll be with family. Just feeling hella romantic, and stressing over lack of romance in life.

I'll get over it though when my statement comes in and I don't have many expenses.

U got 364 days for romance.
It's like 2 whole months of that extra sappy **** tho.
ohwell.gif

I remember I spent thanksgiving alone 2 years ago and it was horrible
yeah, it's quite a terrible feeling.
frown.gif
 my family doesn't celebrate so this year is my first actual thanksgiving. kinda sad because my first thanksgiving is with my in laws and not my blood family. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

That doll looks legit. I'd cop. That fake ***** is probably warm too.

Last edited:

It's about that time of year when the couples are all sappy and the families looking extra cute,

and I'm over here feeling lonely and single as hell.

Anyone else feeling it? What do you do about it? Pros and cons?
I honestly wish I had that freedom sometimes, just the hustle and bustle can be overwhelming at times. But I've also shut people out for years, and while it was a relief some days, some days I was miserable. 

You shouldn't look at it as being single you have emotional freedom many would die for, try to focus on chillin' with family or maybe a friend.

Use the opportunity to go on dates with people who feel like you.

Opie, go get yourself a real doll. They got ones with butt implants too so you can smash dem cheeks into Bolivia

where do they sell these ?

you really blurred out the nips on a doll doe?
laugh.gif

Meth will give you a warning for having a pic with any sort of curse words in it whatsoever.

I assume nipples even on a cow would be a ban. Smart move
laugh.gif

bruh that thing got to be like a stack.
Let's go half on it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I be extra chill during the holidays no shame in me being single. Still tons of stuff to do, don't have to worry about someone else feelings or feeding them on Thanksgiving. Make my food runs to different family spots then back to the crib.

I broke up in August with the person I thought was the one...

to be quite honest with y'all:

nobody really cares if you are lonely or not, I could have sulked dropped into a deep depression but I choose to make my life better by improving me. The sooner you realize that, the better it starts to get.

I broke up in August with the person I thought was the one...

to be quite honest with y'all:

nobody really cares if you are lonely or not, I could have sulked dropped into a deep depression but I choose to make my life better by improving me. The sooner you realize that, the better it starts to get.
That's what I need to focus on. Been sulking too much.

it sucked at first and I was lost, would drink a lot but after a few weeks of that I decided improve myself which is a big confidence builder

also let me say after you discussing Tinder in PYP, I downloaded the app and have been slaying it :lol:

it sucked at first and I was lost, would drink a lot but after a few weeks of that I decided improve myself which is a big confidence builder

also let me say after you discussing Tinder in PYP, I downloaded the app and have been slaying it :lol:
glad I helped :lol: yeah man I've been in that rut, albeit without the drinking, but yeah I gotta get myself out of it and just focus on building up me. been tough since combined with this chick, i've been confused as hell with where i want to go career wise, so it's like double the stress.

I'll be with family. Just feeling hella romantic, and stressing over lack of romance in life.

I'll get over it though when my statement comes in and I don't have many expenses.

That's because you came into a forum filled with men and now getting all this attention, but no one to really give you what you're looking for or spend the holidays with you.

Caroline, my advice would be to surround yourself with your loved ones and find a hobby or an activity that brings you joy and happiness. Before I got engaged, I spent MANY holidays alone because of work and would be traveling around the globe. It can get lonely, but only if you let it. Try finding way to improve yourself and your surroundings. Everything else will follow suit and fall into place.

Letting these thirsty dudes on NT give you all these hollow emotions of attention is going to make it worse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom