LONG COMMUTE UN-APPRECIATION THREAD

Congrats on the job, but I think once u are established with your job, look for a place closer to your job somewhere within a 10-20 mile commute would be a lotbetter

glad you got the job. and that makes my commute look like a short jog. but I still don't like it. can't complain though because I own a house now. andjust got my $8000 tax credit in the mail yesterday so I stay driving...
good luck sir

thanks to all those that replied.

i never thought I'd do this one day, it only seemed like yesterday during my college days when I would oversleep and skip classes to bum it out at my apt.

good news though,

i just found out that my company subsidizes 50% of the monthly pass, so it makes it worthwhile to take the train - approx only 180$ a month, half of what itwould take if i drove, not to mention the time i save to myself not worrying about potential accidents during the commute, the wear/tear it takes on my car,and the car insurance premiums i get to save in the long run.

I plan to drive during the first week of work to get everything sorted out, but im hoping to work something out with my new manager so that my daily routine isstreamlined.

Back
Top Bottom