LONG LIVE YOGA PANTS!!!!!! VOL. THE TRINITY OF PERVERSION

Dat knee cap 
embarassed.gif

Might have to cop those skinny skinnies and walk around with a woodie 
pimp.gif

And women are fiercely loyal to the Lululemon brand. Damn... when my wife comes back from shopping there and tells me that she bought a few pairs of yoga pants for like $100 a pop, at first I'm like :x bout the hit on the bank account, but i quickly overcome that when she puts em on.

They just had to recall some for being too see through :lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/t/video/lululemon-yoga-pants-recall-vancouver-based-company-pulls-18770583
I still don't understand how you can put on pants and not realize how see through they are. Girls usually check out how hot those pants make their lower bodies look in the mirror.

I still don't understand how you can put on pants and not realize how see through they are. Girls usually check out how hot those pants make their lower bodies look in the mirror.

I thought the same but then I realized the attention horr times we are living in and it makes complete sense

Last edited:
Steezy and EWD............I know you guys are married. Is it a battle everyday?

Lol...it's a bit if a struggle...often times I go "damb babe, that girls a** too big, damb babe, why he wearing that?" She gives me the stone face but I still get the pass...lmao

depending on the light, it might be harder to see.

i remember i was walking to class back few years ago and it was cloudy, and lo and behold, a girl was wearing leggings, but couldnt see through. the sun came out and then you could see she had on a black thong. 

This thread is win.

I smashed a chick cuz she had on them leggings. When she took em off, I was wholly disappointed

Steezy and EWD............I know you guys are married. Is it a battle everyday?

[COLOR=#red]It can be sometimes, I mean just cause you are with a woman doesn't mean you don't notice other beautiful women. But it's one thing to be like "oh she's beautiful" but when you see a nicely framed a** and that toe in some yoga pants it's not even fair. Like really how can I not notice that? Lol[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom