Long term relationships as an adolescent? Vol. Really that necessary?

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by needsomejays

has to be, i go to a small school and its the same way
indifferent.gif

Yeah it is a private, small.

It's ridiculous, almost EVERY girl cuffin some dude out of state.

and I've had been in relationships before, I'm wondering if the main goal at 19 is to be looking for someone that I can see myself with for a long time
Contemplating breaking it off with my GF for this very reason. Like her and everything, hella cool and down to earth but I have a lot on my plate, and I'm still a teen. At the same time, she's literally everything I want in a girl (if she lost like 10 pounds she'd be PERFECT, but I'm not one to judge on looks,
laugh.gif
.)

Meh. Time will tell.

But with all due respect, I mean if she's everything you want in a girl, what's going to happen if you break it up? wouldn't you be worried about taking it all back?

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by needsomejays

has to be, i go to a small school and its the same way
indifferent.gif

Yeah it is a private, small.

It's ridiculous, almost EVERY girl cuffin some dude out of state.

and I've had been in relationships before, I'm wondering if the main goal at 19 is to be looking for someone that I can see myself with for a long time
Contemplating breaking it off with my GF for this very reason. Like her and everything, hella cool and down to earth but I have a lot on my plate, and I'm still a teen. At the same time, she's literally everything I want in a girl (if she lost like 10 pounds she'd be PERFECT, but I'm not one to judge on looks,
laugh.gif
.)

Meh. Time will tell.

But with all due respect, I mean if she's everything you want in a girl, what's going to happen if you break it up? wouldn't you be worried about taking it all back?

Son if her man not on campus, it's a go. I know it's your age bracket so you think it's still a challenge, but young chicks are dumb, like really, really dumb fa real. You get to my age you look back and just say damb at the +**+ you got away with.

Son if her man not on campus, it's a go. I know it's your age bracket so you think it's still a challenge, but young chicks are dumb, like really, really dumb fa real. You get to my age you look back and just say damb at the +**+ you got away with.

No, it isn't.
But it won't hurt getting to know them, especially since if they're young it doesn't usually last too long anyway. Then you can slide in afterward 
laugh.gif

No, it isn't.
But it won't hurt getting to know them, especially since if they're young it doesn't usually last too long anyway. Then you can slide in afterward 
laugh.gif

you lucky you aint at my school. 2 year college status, all these chicks on my campus are mothers. cant wait to transfer outta here lol

you lucky you aint at my school. 2 year college status, all these chicks on my campus are mothers. cant wait to transfer outta here lol

Nah man. I realize that I still have a lot of my life to live, and while she might be everything that I want right now, she may not have everything that I want (and more importantly need,) in the future. I won't have to take back anything, I'll just have to recognize that as I grow, so do my preferences around dating. Shes older, if that matters.
ohwell.gif

Nah man. I realize that I still have a lot of my life to live, and while she might be everything that I want right now, she may not have everything that I want (and more importantly need,) in the future. I won't have to take back anything, I'll just have to recognize that as I grow, so do my preferences around dating. Shes older, if that matters.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom