Longest work streak.

had two jobs and literally worked every single day either both or one each day for about 4 months I have no idea why I didn’t stack that money 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
I bought the OVO 10’s and Doernbecher 8’s around that time
Went to see Kendrick and Kanye around that time as well fun times wouldn’t do it now though 😂😂😂😂

had two jobs and literally worked every single day either both or one each day for about 4 months I have no idea why I didn’t stack that money 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
I bought the OVO 10’s and Doernbecher 8’s around that time
Went to see Kendrick and Kanye around that time as well fun times wouldn’t do it now though 😂😂😂😂

Yea im not doing whatever experiment this is for 4 months. :lol:

Once the system we use at the other company I work for becomes a little more streamlined I can try to work both on the same day but Im not ready for that yet.

How many hours was each? Ive done 12 and 14 day a few times. By 2 weeks my brain is fried. :smh:

Im just going to follow a routine of exercise and meditation daily, eat healthy and hope for the best.

Ranged from 9.5 to 11 hrs. Would have been 13 days straight, but on that last day, woke up and tested positive for damn Covid. :smh:

To make matters worse, the second week was my vac week. Had to cancel that. My dept is small, just 4 people. 2 were out. One of them tried to come back, worked only a day and a half, went home sick the 2nd day. I think I caught the Rona from her.

Ya, it was rough man. I feel ya.

4 or 5 months

Work 7am to 3pm one job M-F then 5pm to midnight the second job W-F days and 3pm to midnight on weekends. Sometimes would do OT in the morning as well on the weekends for the first job... I didn't ever wanna hear the question "how was your weekend?" Lol...

4 or 5 months

Work 7am to 3pm one job M-F then 5pm to midnight the second job W-F days and 3pm to midnight on weekends. Sometimes would do OT in the morning as well on the weekends for the first job... I didn't ever wanna hear the question "how was your weekend?" Lol...

Beast

I did all of April straight back in 2020 when the pandemic caused layoffs at my company. Came very close to quitting

Like 9 or 10 days of 10/11 hour days
Coming from the restaurant industry my whole life, I’ve never actually worked 5 days in a row multiple weeks in a row.. always had a random weekday or 2 off to break it up and worked one weekend day.. not looking forward to it when I make that switch next year

Last edited:
Props to all the hardworking NTers getting it in :nthat: Hopefully you’re enjoying that bread but more importantly putting some aside for Savings as well.

As for me, this is a tough question to answer. I do some form of work every day unless I am on an international vacation/“personal business” in which case I am usually not allowed to take any work devices with me so those are true days off. Other than that there’s always something.

Is there a minimum # of hours worked we are using for it to be considered a day of work :lol:

Jesus. You must work off shore. I take hella days off, come late, leave early. Aint no way in hell Im working hella days straight. I couldn’t do that. 5 is too much to begin with

2 in a row is too much 😭

I typically work M-F or get a week day off and work a short Saturday.

Longest I ever did when I was younger was maybe 9 days.

When I first moved two Houston I worked at a warehouse M - F and Friday through Sunday at a Valero gas station. I know I did that for at least 6 months.

Right before I moved to Vegas for grad school I worked every day from February until the day I left in the final week of August.

Some days I just did 4-hours at a part-time job so it wasn't completely terrible

Back
Top Bottom