longest you've gone driving on a consistent basis with your license suspended

3 years.

I got it suspended for having 2 moving violations before 21

-While I was driving on the suspended I got pulled over 2 times and didn't get arrested.

-Someone I knew from school's mom backed into my car at a gas station and caused $2500 in damage. Obviously I couldn't call the cops, so I took down her number. When I called her for her insurance info, her son (that I knew from school) got on the phone and claimed that I hit her. I had to make up a story for the insurance company about how my friend was driving and hit a wall.

-Had a job delivering Chinese for a good portion of the time

-Drove around trapping

I just didn't give a **** back then

I drove a year with my license suspended...I got a DUI ..I never got caught thank the lord
nthat.gif

Last edited:
1-2 years? Damn fams I drove 6 months without one and I felt like the worlds baddest villian

My plates been suspendwd since march n got a,warrant smh

SMH at you fools. 

Reading this thread makes me wonder how many Americans drive without a license. 
Simple answer is alot. I can't speak for all states, but I am 100% qualified to speak for Michigan, and honestly there really is no reason for a person to have a suspended license here. Suspension = 1 of 2 things : 1.) DUI or 2.) you had a ticket or tickets that you didn't pay for whatever reason and now its lapsed into a suspension. So many people who have never even had a driver's license but have 4-5 page driver's records. smh.

Dudes are really out there driving dirty in abundance like this?
laugh.gif
Wut. The most I went was 11 days from when my L expired to when I got it renewed

Last edited:
Simple answer is alot. I can't speak for all states, but I am 100% qualified to speak for Michigan, and honestly there really is no reason for a person to have a suspended license here. Suspension = 1 of 2 things : 1.) DUI or 2.) you had a ticket or tickets that you didn't pay for whatever reason and now its lapsed into a suspension. So many people who have never even had a driver's license but have 4-5 page driver's records. smh.

word my license got suspended over a ticket i got when i was 16 for driving under restriction because i had my junior license and i was out after 10 and the other was because my tints were too dark i didnt understand back then how to handle business hence my tickets sitting and my license getting suspended sometimes peoples license's get suspended for reasons other than the inability to drive

I've been living in Houston for about 9 years, had a valid DL, maybe, 2 years....

:smh:

drove almost over a year not knowing I had my license suspended. got a ticket for speeding, didnt pay it til they day AFTER my license was officially suspended. lady at the dmv (PA) processed my paperwork, etc and I had legit paperwork. fast forward almost a year, moved to nyc and was driving like nothing til my mom called me and said there was paperwork in the mail saying my license was suspended. she thought i caught a DWI.

my license expired 3 weeks ago. taking off tomorrow from work to get that ish done. almost had a scare a few days ago. driving to pick up my gf and nypd was following me for a good few blocks til I turned off. maybe the PA plates and the philadelphia phillies vanity plate surrounding it driving a few blocks from citi field did it, hahahaha.

3 years.

I got it suspended for having 2 moving violations before 21

-While I was driving on the suspended I got pulled over 2 times and didn't get arrested.

-Someone I knew from school's mom backed into my car at a gas station and caused $2500 in damage. Obviously I couldn't call the cops, so I took down her number. When I called her for her insurance info, her son (that I knew from school) got on the phone and claimed that I hit her. I had to make up a story for the insurance company about how my friend was driving and hit a wall.

-Had a job delivering Chinese for a good portion of the time

-Drove around trapping

I just didn't give a **** back then

But you let the lasy walk scott-free?? I wouldve made sure their house paid back that $$$

Over a year. Got a speeding ticket out of state and forgot about it. Went to apply for a job and the hiring manager brought it to my attention that it was suspended. Had to pay $100 to get it reinstated. I'm just glad I didn't get stopped during that time frame.

About 6 to 8 months back in 2006. Missed court for a prior headlight ticket + forgot about the fine = license suspension followed.

2+ years. Had a $500 fine back when I was 19 i couldn't pay, so I said eff it.

Got caught right in front of my apartment after making an "illegal u-turn" trying to park :smh: Cop wouldn't let me slide.

2+ years. Had a $500 fine back when I was 19 i couldn't pay, so I said eff it.

Got caught right in front of my apartment after making an "illegal u-turn" trying to park :smh: Cop wouldn't let me slide.

It's nerve wrecking. I would steady be looking for cops and if I saw one x number of cars behind me I would just pull over to a gas station or whatever it took to make sure they didn't get behind me.

I know that feel bruh. Currently I got bad tags due to trying to pay off a ticket from 2 years ago that I forgot about. Constantly checking my rear view :smh:

Last edited:
Dont understand this.

If you get a ticket, pay your ****. If you cant handle tickets, dont drive stupid. Driving without a license or on a suspended is ridiculous. Putting yourself and your fellow motorists even in more harms way.

And lets not even discuss the people who think its ok to run w/o insurance.

Back
Top Bottom