Look at this Top 100 Basketball Shoes of All Time vol..i dont know about that

nice countdown. a lot of my faves are on this list but the XIs need to be #1. i understand the Chucks but come on.

nice countdown. a lot of my faves are on this list but the XIs need to be #1. i understand the Chucks but come on.

Decent list, but I'd put the the III's and XI's before the I's
He said the 60+ was a great idea with good execution
30t6p3b.gif

Also, no LeBron 2 or 4? Both of those were amazing basketball shoes

Decent list, but I'd put the the III's and XI's before the I's
He said the 60+ was a great idea with good execution
30t6p3b.gif

Also, no LeBron 2 or 4? Both of those were amazing basketball shoes

Some very good inclusions on that list but damn its soooo FLAWED!!! 60+ in at number 24 over AJ17s and Penny 1s???? Doesn't help either that it was all very subjective and doesn't know too much about the kicks...when was it ever a "little known fact" (apart from thee actual night he wore it and guys like me were wondering, where were the playoff XIIIs at and what were those sweet kicks) that the AJ XIV were the kicks MJ hit the famed "Last Shot" in???? Sigh....

My girl had been suggesting I re-up my Bleacher Report account and do a 100 best kicks of all time article for some time now...shame this one came first. Can't argue much with #1 and 2 ...Nice try but soooo flawed!

Some very good inclusions on that list but damn its soooo FLAWED!!! 60+ in at number 24 over AJ17s and Penny 1s???? Doesn't help either that it was all very subjective and doesn't know too much about the kicks...when was it ever a "little known fact" (apart from thee actual night he wore it and guys like me were wondering, where were the playoff XIIIs at and what were those sweet kicks) that the AJ XIV were the kicks MJ hit the famed "Last Shot" in???? Sigh....

My girl had been suggesting I re-up my Bleacher Report account and do a 100 best kicks of all time article for some time now...shame this one came first. Can't argue much with #1 and 2 ...Nice try but soooo flawed!

The problem with lists like these is that they will NEVER be correct in people's opinions. How they gathered their data is beyond me, but what it does generate is discussion.

Here's a list of the JORDAN BRAND SHOES TO MAKE THE LIST:

96) Air Jordan IX
91) Air Jordan VIII
84) Air Jordan X
83) Air Jordan XX3
78) Air Jordan XVII
65) Jumpman Pro
64) Air Jordan XX
63) Air Jordan XIX
48) Jumpman Pro Strong
39) Jumpman Pro Quick
35) Jordan Team I
31) Air Jordan II
29) Air Jordan XX1
27) Air Jordan IV
24) Air Jordan 60+
21) Air Jordan VII
18) Air Jordan XIV
17) Air Jordan VI
15) Air Jordan XII
13) Air Jordan V
12) Air Jordan III
6) Air Jordan XIII
4) Air Jordan XI
1) Air Jordan I

I can see the AJI being in the top spot since it is the shoe that began the sneaker craze but I think the III's and IV's should have been ranked higher on the list. Some shoes that made the top 100 have no room to even be discussed with this group (I'm talking to you Air Jordan 60+)!

Also, How the hell is the XIX ranked higher than the XX?

Missing Air Jordan models: XV, XVI, XVIII, XX2

The problem with lists like these is that they will NEVER be correct in people's opinions. How they gathered their data is beyond me, but what it does generate is discussion.

Here's a list of the JORDAN BRAND SHOES TO MAKE THE LIST:

96) Air Jordan IX
91) Air Jordan VIII
84) Air Jordan X
83) Air Jordan XX3
78) Air Jordan XVII
65) Jumpman Pro
64) Air Jordan XX
63) Air Jordan XIX
48) Jumpman Pro Strong
39) Jumpman Pro Quick
35) Jordan Team I
31) Air Jordan II
29) Air Jordan XX1
27) Air Jordan IV
24) Air Jordan 60+
21) Air Jordan VII
18) Air Jordan XIV
17) Air Jordan VI
15) Air Jordan XII
13) Air Jordan V
12) Air Jordan III
6) Air Jordan XIII
4) Air Jordan XI
1) Air Jordan I

I can see the AJI being in the top spot since it is the shoe that began the sneaker craze but I think the III's and IV's should have been ranked higher on the list. Some shoes that made the top 100 have no room to even be discussed with this group (I'm talking to you Air Jordan 60+)!

Also, How the hell is the XIX ranked higher than the XX?

Missing Air Jordan models: XV, XVI, XVIII, XX2

^^ I would have liked to have seen the XVI on there. But seriously I have no idea why the 60+ is even on there. It's higher than the X and the IV. Straight BS.

^^ I would have liked to have seen the XVI on there. But seriously I have no idea why the 60+ is even on there. It's higher than the X and the IV. Straight BS.

Whys is the 60+ even on the list LOL. I just look at these lists like its someones opinion not fact.

Whys is the 60+ even on the list LOL. I just look at these lists like its someones opinion not fact.

Back
Top Bottom