looking back Recovery was eminem's second worse album next to encore

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

you can't really have the old MMLP Eminem anymore... People would get tired of that.

Not me.

Me neither. But I dont think he can even rap like that anymore if he wanted to. That was a whole nother mindstate

if em would of made more songs like my darling, 3am, and stay wide awake and delivered relapse would of been better than recovery...

if em would of made more songs like my darling, 3am, and stay wide awake and delivered relapse would of been better than recovery...

Relapse is the worst thing to ever come out that guy. I'd rather have him yelling on a song than to hear that annoying voice that he used on relapse.

Relapse is the worst thing to ever come out that guy. I'd rather have him yelling on a song than to hear that annoying voice that he used on relapse.

Eminem became a mediocre punchline rapper on Recovery ESPECIALLY on the singles. The window pain line gets me all the time. SMH

Eminem became a mediocre punchline rapper on Recovery ESPECIALLY on the singles. The window pain line gets me all the time. SMH

I don't think it's bad, it's just not the Em that I want to hear

I LOVED Relapse, still play it

I don't think it's bad, it's just not the Em that I want to hear

I LOVED Relapse, still play it

Originally Posted by gentry187

This.  Relapse was one of the worst albums i have ever heard period.

Recovery is a great album.  Everyone has corny metaphors but the feeling and the content on recovery is relate-able and that's what people want.

I mean stay wide awake is a terrible song.  He tried so hard on Relapse to be MMLP Eminem and it came off as super fake and corny.  I mean opening an umbrella in a womens vagina? wow cool yeah thats a good line.  I mean there was a song on relapse about him getting sodomized by his step dad.  like really you dudes bang that song?

Recovery is a great album.  Everyone has corny metaphors but the feeling and the content on recovery is relate-able and that's what people want.

I mean stay wide awake is a terrible song.  He tried so hard on Relapse to be MMLP Eminem and it came off as super fake and corny.  I mean opening an umbrella in a womens vagina? wow cool yeah thats a good line.  I mean there was a song on relapse about him getting sodomized by his step dad.  like really you dudes bang that song?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

You are buggin, you acting like there weren't a ton of the same shock value lyrics on songs like WTP, Cold Wind Blows, Won't Back Down and On Fire.

As far as the skill of rapping is concerned Stay Wide Awake is WAYYYYY better than anything on Recovery, content may not be what you wanna hear but the wordplay was great

You are buggin, you acting like there weren't a ton of the same shock value lyrics on songs like WTP, Cold Wind Blows, Won't Back Down and On Fire.

As far as the skill of rapping is concerned Stay Wide Awake is WAYYYYY better than anything on Recovery, content may not be what you wanna hear but the wordplay was great

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

As far as the skill of rapping is concerned Stay Wide Awake is WAYYYYY better than anything on Relapse, content may not be what you wanna hear but the wordplay was great

No one give a damn about "rapping skill" if the song itself is wack. And the song is wack.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

As far as the skill of rapping is concerned Stay Wide Awake is WAYYYYY better than anything on Relapse, content may not be what you wanna hear but the wordplay was great

No one give a damn about "rapping skill" if the song itself is wack. And the song is wack.

Back
Top Bottom