Looking for a cross trainer... Kobe v or BCT low?

So Im looking for one cross trainer.

Right now Im playing basketball badminton and table tennis simultaneously in adidas basketball shoes with zoom insoles. Gettin blisters and well its not a joy to play in em, besides cishioning and stabilty.

Depending on school Ill have to play volleyball soccer too.

I want nikes bcase everything but air/zoom will cause me pain in ankles and knees.
Everything will be in a dusty gym.

The shoe will have to be breathable, durable, stable and have good traction. Weight is not important.

I know theres no shoe that will do everything perfect, but it should do everything reasonably well.

Right Im not sure whetther to get the J BCT or Kobe Vs. suggestions welcome

BCT are breathable look durable, have a nice fit, not sure about the stability and traction though. Also I never tried encapsd air on court.

Kobe Vs are breathable nice fitn stable.  Zoom is perfect, but Im not sure about tranction and durability.

Thanks

So Im looking for one cross trainer.

Right now Im playing basketball badminton and table tennis simultaneously in adidas basketball shoes with zoom insoles. Gettin blisters and well its not a joy to play in em, besides cishioning and stabilty.

Depending on school Ill have to play volleyball soccer too.

I want nikes bcase everything but air/zoom will cause me pain in ankles and knees.
Everything will be in a dusty gym.

The shoe will have to be breathable, durable, stable and have good traction. Weight is not important.

I know theres no shoe that will do everything perfect, but it should do everything reasonably well.

Right Im not sure whetther to get the J BCT or Kobe Vs. suggestions welcome

BCT are breathable look durable, have a nice fit, not sure about the stability and traction though. Also I never tried encapsd air on court.

Kobe Vs are breathable nice fitn stable.  Zoom is perfect, but Im not sure about tranction and durability.

Thanks

Air Trainer 1's

much cheaper too

Nike-Pacman-Knows-Air-Trainer-1-00.jpg

Do you have em? For how long?

How different are thev of the vi? How is the forefoot cushiioning and breathability?

Has anyone tried to ball in the bcts yet? How is the traction, anke support/stability? And please compare the air bag to zoom

Thanks a tonOh and I thought about getting low black ices, how durable, long living is micro g cushioning?

Do you have em? For how long?

How different are thev of the vi? How is the forefoot cushiioning and breathability?

Has anyone tried to ball in the bcts yet? How is the traction, anke support/stability? And please compare the air bag to zoom

Thanks a tonOh and I thought about getting low black ices, how durable, long living is micro g cushioning?

Back
Top Bottom