Looking for a new bball shoe.

I'm currently wearing the Shox Certified and I like them a lot. Before that it was the UPS and before that, the Stunners. I like the Stunners more thanthe UPS, but the Certified the most. I could just get some off eBay but was wondering if there's anything new that was worth trying out. Some of thelatest shoes I've tried were too stiff, like the Limelight and Spotlight. Will the Elites loosen up? It seems like that strap makes them real stiff. Anysuggestions?

Are the Relax's similar to the Certified?

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...me/model_nbr--92663/sku--14393161/size--12.0/

14393161_z.jpg

I just recently got the Kobe Strengths and I love playing in them.
Excellent ankle support, good lockdown feel.
However, they are a bit pricey.

so are u gonna stick to the shox sytem on the shoe..or get somthing else...i'dd get the zoom BB II's or get the kobe IIIs''its a weird lookingshoe..but it so light and comfey on ur feet...

if you dont like the way the strap is on the shox elite 2s just cut it off lol. there is a guideline for where to cut it.

Originally Posted by caliboitoy417

so are u gonna stick to the shox sytem on the shoe..or get somthing else...i'dd get the zoom BB II's or get the kobe IIIs''its a weird looking shoe..but it so light and comfey on ur feet...

I tried on the BB IIs and they were comfortable but it was a little roomy in the heel. The front fit fine. I was wearing dress socks when I was tryingthem on so if I wear thicker socks, I'm afraid the front would be too tight but I'm sure they'd stretch out. I just have to get over the look ofthem. The zoom front is what I'm looking for. I haven't had a non-shox bball shoe in years so I'm not sure. I'm still ballin in my oldStunners right now.

I also tried on the Shox Optimal but it fit weird because of the two straps. I didn't love it. Anyone try these Flight Lifted?

lg316786101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom