Looking for people to add to a "Bay Area" WDYWT feature on Individualsole.com

Sup fellas,
We just added a Local Fashion page to IndividualSole and I wanted to see if any of you want to post your outfits to show folks outside of the Bay Area how we do. If you are interested, please send 3pictures:
1 of a head to toe shot
2 a head to waist
3 your kicks.

I ask that you submit your pics and answer the following questions. Please no camera phone pics and send it our way to contact@individualsole.com or just post up to this thread. To up the anty, we'll be giving a Crooks x Diamond4Cs T-shirt in Brown sz L or XL for the illest outfit for the month. Thanks for the help!

Name:

Fitted:

Shirt:

Jeans:

Kicks:

Favorite Brand:

Fashion Tip:

Shot Out:

80b5_2.JPG

was that your integra that you posted up on the blog? if so, you live about 5-6 houses up from me haha

oh what i just checked out that blog and realized your cuzzin lives in summit ridge? i like across the street in bay ridge.

this area is where its at. haha. meabm2006 are you going to school? if so, what school do you go to?

i ain't going to school right now. but i was going to city and will be going back in the spring semester, what about you? you live up at summit ridge?

oh im still a junior in high school haha. i go to SI, in the sunset. yeah, im in summit ridge.

Anthony you should help me out with my tC being that you live a couple houses up. its all stock right now
embarassed.gif

So far one entry has been registered. I have one photographer snapping people beginning next week at CCSF if anyone goes to that school.

Also I'm looking for photographers to snap peoples pictures and take down the required info. SFSU, SJSU, Skyline College, etc. I can sign off anyinternship paperwork for people majoring in (photography, entrepreneurialship, journalism, english, etc.) or I can pay per post. Get at me.

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

oh im still a junior in high school haha. i go to SI, in the sunset. yeah, im in summit ridge.

Anthony you should help me out with my tC being that you live a couple houses up. its all stock right now
embarassed.gif
Oh, I think I know where you live. The house with the brand new TC huh? Yeah, I don't mind helping you out with the TC. My older bro use tohave one. Sick car. But, If you ever see me outside, drop by and say wassup or something..

Check out my Blog at http://www.individualsole.com/author/dclifehttp://www.individualsole.com/author/dclife

- Anthony

Originally Posted by individualsole

So far one entry has been registered. I have one photographer snapping people beginning next week at CCSF if anyone goes to that school.

Also I'm looking for photographers to snap peoples pictures and take down the required info. SFSU, SJSU, Skyline College, etc. I can sign off any internship paperwork for people majoring in (photography, entrepreneurialship, journalism, english, etc.) or I can pay per post. Get at me.
So how much are you going to pay me for each pic I get ?!?
tongue.gif

Check out my Blog at http://www.individualsole.com/author/dclifehttp://www.individualsole.com/author/dclife

- Anthony

so i was wondering about the whole post your fit thing, is this like a every month kinna thing? but hey dope site regardless, we'll def. post a fit everymonth or w/e you guys need one.

so i was wondering about the whole post your fit thing, is this like a every month kinna thing?

Yes, some free stuff and not garbage like stickers or used shopping bags. Tell your friends and send some pictures!

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

who's that driving around in the Red Civic hatch? is that you Anthony?
nerd.gif
No, that's my older bro. I usually drive my beater. It's a sand color Toyota Corolla with bronze colored rims.

Originally Posted by meabm2006

so when will we know who won illest outfit for the month?

Still taking entries till November 15th and we'll announce the winner. Keep sending in your pics! Or if you go to CCSF, let me know if you want to meetwith Albert, he runs our Fashion page and should have a camera with him on most days.

Back
Top Bottom