Looking for shoe designers and concepts.

What's up guys so I have an ideal for a brand of sneaker my sister and I think it would be a great ideal she's pretty intelligent with a degree also so im just looking for a shoe design something classic and nothing that's going to resemble other brands. If anyone is interested or if you know of someone please pm me .

I posted this list in a similar thread a couple of months a go. These guys are all really good customizers and would do a good job. I would be willing to do a custom for you, but unfortunately I live in Canada so the cost of shipping would be a *****.

jwkdanklefs (dank customs)

Jbf customs

jgoods

amac customs

twizz customs

c4 customs

gourmet kickz

dejesus customs

methamphibian

revive customs

pimp my kicks

sole swap

el cappy

district customs

noldo customs 

snaphigh 

klr whales

sekure d 

josh wisdumb

sole on canvas

pk zuniga

smooth tip

rocket boy nift

diversitile

ecentrik artistry

jb custom kicks

cody moore

c2 customs

3r customs

yoa customs

brina villanueva

van monroe

jacob patterson

evan macpherson

sbtg

dezism

jor one

I posted this list in a similar thread a couple of months a go. These guys are all really good customizers and would do a good job. I would be willing to do a custom for you, but unfortunately I live in Canada so the cost of shipping would be a *****.

jwkdanklefs (dank customs)
Jbf customs
jgoods
amac customs
twizz customs
c4 customs
gourmet kickz
dejesus customs
methamphibian
revive customs
pimp my kicks
sole swap
el cappy
district customs
noldo customs 
snaphigh 
klr whales
sekure d 
josh wisdumb
sole on canvas
pk zuniga
smooth tip
rocket boy nift
diversitile
ecentrik artistry
jb custom kicks
cody moore
c2 customs
3r customs
yoa customs
brina villanueva
van monroe
jacob patterson
evan macpherson
sbtg
dezism
jor one
how'd u forget mache?

how'd u forget mache?
haha i know looks like a left out the obvious. naw i just copied and pasted a list i made in another thread where someone asked for a list of customizers other than mache and kickassokustoms. 

Oh ok lol. He's good, I'm thinking of getting some work done by him or jbf

Niice, yea both jbf and mache do quality work. Be sure to post pics if you do decide to get some work done.

I will, but I'm in no rush to get work done, don't feel like dropping a stack on jbfs python work

I will, but I'm in no rush to get work done, don't feel like dropping a stack on jbfs python work
Yea my thoughts exactly. they'd be nice to have, but they sure cost a pretty penny.

Yea I want to learn how to add the python or any fabric on the shoes myself but that **** ain't easy

Back
Top Bottom