Looking to start a sneaker store .. any help/advice

Ya I read that before.. I baicly need just a connect.. im getting an "ok" discount from store around the way but I need somthing more steady and more volume I have alot of front up money.. a have 1 invest partner and also really good credit .. also my uncle is an expert on making online web site since he runs one and helps manage other sites just its nothing to do with shoes so if I can get a connect thats steady and worth it I have big ideas (any one also interested in partnering up let me know we can talk business)

Ya I read that before.. I baicly need just a connect.. im getting an "ok" discount from store around the way but I need somthing more steady and more volume I have alot of front up money.. a have 1 invest partner and also really good credit .. also my uncle is an expert on making online web site since he runs one and helps manage other sites just its nothing to do with shoes so if I can get a connect thats steady and worth it I have big ideas (any one also interested in partnering up let me know we can talk business)

My honest opinion... You're about 10 years too late.

And if you're only getting an "ok discount from a store", you're never going to make it. You need to be getting shoes direct at wholesale. How many shoes actually sell at retail prices? Maybe 10%?

My honest opinion... You're about 10 years too late.

And if you're only getting an "ok discount from a store", you're never going to make it. You need to be getting shoes direct at wholesale. How many shoes actually sell at retail prices? Maybe 10%?

Well right now im getting a decent decent deal off ... example the CG11's i got six pars for 855 which is about 150 a pair .. easy 100 profit off each .. similar to the FB 13's that just dropped got them for about $135 and sold all between 190-200 .. but im looking for more and more steady I can have a website up legit in about a week. but with just these numbers its not even to really keep in business more of a side job extra money in my pocket. .. if I can get a supplier i could have a site going I just need some wholesale prices and enough quantity.

Well right now im getting a decent decent deal off ... example the CG11's i got six pars for 855 which is about 150 a pair .. easy 100 profit off each .. similar to the FB 13's that just dropped got them for about $135 and sold all between 190-200 .. but im looking for more and more steady I can have a website up legit in about a week. but with just these numbers its not even to really keep in business more of a side job extra money in my pocket. .. if I can get a supplier i could have a site going I just need some wholesale prices and enough quantity.

Well my uncle owns a very succesful website runs/operates does the whole 9 yards so It would be very easy for me to have a site going .. other choice is ebay.. or sales and maybe bring in advertise ment to the site through them google, yahoo, etc. Other location would be in a mall in jersey which I dont its going to be a lot hard to accomplish but I was hopping of the site taking off and then take it through there and see what happens..

Well my uncle owns a very succesful website runs/operates does the whole 9 yards so It would be very easy for me to have a site going .. other choice is ebay.. or sales and maybe bring in advertise ment to the site through them google, yahoo, etc. Other location would be in a mall in jersey which I dont its going to be a lot hard to accomplish but I was hopping of the site taking off and then take it through there and see what happens..

Back
Top Bottom