Looking To Turn My Savings Into A Business Venture...Feedback???

In todays economy I would not recommend "starting" a business, but rather buying something already open and operating that you can take over from day one and have steady income from day one. Now if you have some dynamite, sure-fire start up idea that gonna make big bank then by all means do your thing, but it sounds to me like you are just looking for your savings money to make money which it certainly is not doing by sitting in any kind of bank or savings account. Not real money anyhow. Hit me up on pm and I will give you some pointers of where to look and what to look for in your price range. 

don't have much advice but I do plan on doing the same right now. Got about 32k in my bank account but its definitely not enough for a business yet.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by LB81986

Originally Posted by ksteezy

develop a craft, knitting, photography, graphic design, something you can do from the comfort of your home without having to manage or invest into a property, 50 grand is not really a ton of money to be honest.....for example i do photography and the extra cash vie saved over the years i invest it into equipment, software, my blog, advertising, my home studio....i could have taken that money and invested into a local....but then id be having to worry about rent, mortgage, property taxes....nah man...i have my own business and i do it at my pace and from home or on location.
i feel you, i know $50k isn't huge, that's why I'm really trying to take that, invest in something profitable (not really a stocks type), and hopefully grow it in a few years so I can really take on a business of my dreams. I really don't have none of those talents you mentioned lol. You're right though, I know photographers that make cake on the side, with minimal investment aside from the costs you mentioned. Perhaps I could start a management firm for photographers or something? Reach out to a bunch of ill photo takers and start a team??
Listening to KSteezy will leave you broke forever. 
Also, you're approaching the whole starting a business thing wrong and why you're going to fail.

Do you cut hair? Style Hair?

Have you ever worked at a car wash?

Do you have a net worth of 250k+ in liquid for a franchise?

Can you handle the emotional stress of being a property owner?

Continue to research and find something you're passionate about.  

LOL QUE?
the advice i gave him is what i go by now, i have my carreer which is the main source of income and im slowly building my own photography business from home....im not broke 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom