Looks like it could be another Govt. Shutdown...smh

And sad thing is, half the cats who are forcing this shut down will be re-elected again and again so nothin will change. I read the main issue is Planned Parenthood funding.

I was gonna mention the Shemitah but didn't want to. Still gon get my portfolio together though.

Obama, Syria, Iran, Black Lives Matter, ISIS. Take your pick
Anyone dumb enough to think any of those are a legitimate reasons should be executed. It's easier to cast blame with both parties holding Congress/Senate hostage, but that's simply not the case this time around.

Obama, Syria, Iran, Black Lives Matter, ISIS. Take your pick
Anyone dumb enough to think any of those are a legitimate reasons should be executed. It's easier to cast blame with both parties holding Congress/Senate hostage, but that's simply not the case this time around.

Have u been watching the news and reading the comment sections? :lol: There are people who still don't realize that the GOP that they fight so hard for are waxin em.

Man, I remember reading a bunch of articles at the start of 2014 where the "experts" who wrote them SWORE that there would be a major financial crisis by the end of 2014, one that was a lot bigger than the one in 2008... Like end of the times types of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom