Looks like T.O. headed to the Bengals

cb4260758e19d8b31dbe860f11b708df2d0c7639.pjpg
c08164571f851fe20364457f3925f3636e802e2e.pjpg

[h1]Bengals owner wants to sign TO[/h1]
By JOE KAY, AP Sports Writer 2 hours, 20 minutes ago

CINCINNATI (AP)—Bengals owner Mike Brown(notes) is trying to bring receiver TerrellOwens(notes) aboard.

Browns said Monday that the team is discussing a contract with Owens’ agent,Drew Rosenhaus. Owens worked out for the Bengals in March, but they decidedinstead to sign receiver Antonio Bryant(notes) to a four-year deal.

The 36-year-old Owens is working out with Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer(notes)in California. Palmer has called coach Marvin Lewis and given good reports onOwens.

Brown is known for giving extra chances to troubled players. He said he satdown with Owens in March and was impressed with him.

Owens is close friends with Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco(notes), who has lobbiedfor the team to sign him. Both receivers have the same agent.

[h1]Bengals owner wants to sign TO[/h1]
By JOE KAY, AP Sports Writer 2 hours, 20 minutes ago

CINCINNATI (AP)—Bengals owner Mike Brown(notes) is trying to bring receiver TerrellOwens(notes) aboard.

Browns said Monday that the team is discussing a contract with Owens’ agent,Drew Rosenhaus. Owens worked out for the Bengals in March, but they decidedinstead to sign receiver Antonio Bryant(notes) to a four-year deal.

The 36-year-old Owens is working out with Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer(notes)in California. Palmer has called coach Marvin Lewis and given good reports onOwens.

Brown is known for giving extra chances to troubled players. He said he satdown with Owens in March and was impressed with him.

Owens is close friends with Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco(notes), who has lobbiedfor the team to sign him. Both receivers have the same agent.

Anyway for the nfl to cancel hard knocks with the jets, and do bengals season 2? Better yet change it to an hour and do show divisions. Have Like Hard Knocks AFC East or whoever, thatd be tight. Whatever tho Im high and I just want football season to start.

Anyway for the nfl to cancel hard knocks with the jets, and do bengals season 2? Better yet change it to an hour and do show divisions. Have Like Hard Knocks AFC East or whoever, thatd be tight. Whatever tho Im high and I just want football season to start.

Don't care where he goes, just want to see him play.

If he goes with Bengals
pimp.gif

Don't care where he goes, just want to see him play.

If he goes with Bengals
pimp.gif

Makes that team a whole lot better from the offensive standpoint. T.O. I believe can still demand double teams, and of course Chad will so this means that both of them will benefit from each other. Pair that with Cedric Benson then you're gearing up for a playoff run if healthy.

Makes that team a whole lot better from the offensive standpoint. T.O. I believe can still demand double teams, and of course Chad will so this means that both of them will benefit from each other. Pair that with Cedric Benson then you're gearing up for a playoff run if healthy.

I want to see this happen. I still think TO can produce and the rams was a lose-lose situation from the start.
I hope they feed off each other in a good way

Back
Top Bottom