Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

I never said he wasn't. I know Nipsey is 60s. I'm saying they poppin up everywhere in Atlanta now and Nipsey is cosignin em.
Didn't they have a hood day in the A one year? Big U and Kurupt came thru. You're right though, the A just became six owe heavy," I remember it being a bunch of UBN sets with very few Cali based sets sprinkled along with some GD's and Moes.

Didn't they have a hood day in the A one year? Big U and Kurupt came thru. You're right though, the A just became six owe heavy," I remember it being a bunch of UBN sets with very few Cali based sets sprinkled along with some GD's and Moes.

Yea man they jus had one in June. U got heavy influence down here

cant believe he actually typed that 
roll.gif

Bloods is definitely the popularized gang. Why doesn't anyone wanna be crip?

I don't even take cats serious anymore. Gangs are just a cool click thing now in 2015. There's no purpose behind it now.

Thats weird a sur who gets locked up north would probably be a pc and same if a norteno got locked up down here
You'd be hella surprised how these sur hold it down in NorCal. 14 is def deep out here in sac. Got a focus group to run here in job corps/sac and half the attendance bang that Norte car

Last edited:
60s = 60-69th streets in Brooklyn, where the gang was originally formed.

90s = 90 block

40s = 40 blocks
:rofl:
Sad thing is, I don't know if thia dude is trolling or being serious. :rofl:

Crazy I misssed thread, haven't read thru it but caught part of a docu on tv.

Anyone else know about the Conservative Vice Lords?

pimp.gif

****yamean Nipsey shouted out Four Seasons in the Choke song with Thugga. Four Seasons just turned 60s a couple years ago and he gave em his cosign. 7 years ago everything in the 3 to Riverdale was fake bloods. Now its crips all in the southside. Hop off ya porch every now and then

Man don't nobody give a **** about no goofy country *** fake gangbangers b

Back
Top Bottom