Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns 7:30 PT on ESPN Rematch of 2010 WCF

surprised there isnt a game thread (i could be wrong)

i expect a close game with both teams still adjusting with their new players. i wouldnt be surprised if phx took it though and try to stick it to the team that just eliminated a season ago. with that said lets get it Lakeshow!

btw is there way ESPN shows online since its a national televised game? i'll be stuck at work tonight thanks in advance

surprised there isnt a game thread (i could be wrong)

i expect a close game with both teams still adjusting with their new players. i wouldnt be surprised if phx took it though and try to stick it to the team that just eliminated a season ago. with that said lets get it Lakeshow!

btw is there way ESPN shows online since its a national televised game? i'll be stuck at work tonight thanks in advance

laugh.gif
The Lakers are going to take this one easily. The Kobe and Pau combination will prove to be too much. Suns 67 Lakers 156. Kobe with 30 and 15, Pau with a 20/20 game, Shannon with 8 triples.

laugh.gif
The Lakers are going to take this one easily. The Kobe and Pau combination will prove to be too much. Suns 67 Lakers 156. Kobe with 30 and 15, Pau with a 20/20 game, Shannon with 8 triples.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

this means war.
devil.gif

laugh.gif

this means war.
devil.gif

I know it's the Suns, but the same hate isn't really there anymore.

Although it's always nice to think, that when the Lakers beat the Suns, somewhere out there, Zodogg is crying inside.

I know it's the Suns, but the same hate isn't really there anymore.

Although it's always nice to think, that when the Lakers beat the Suns, somewhere out there, Zodogg is crying inside.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post reminds me of 3double. Was he banned or something?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post reminds me of 3double. Was he banned or something?

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post reminds me of 3double.
thats what hes trying to do.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This post reminds me of 3double.
thats what hes trying to do.

Suns win in shocking fashion

Kobe is too old, nash still got it.

Too many 3 pt threats

Lopez will show Gasol how not to play soft

Suns win by 8

book it.

Too many 3 pt threats

Suns win by 8

book it.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Too many 3 pt threats

Suns win by 8

book it.

Wouldn't call him old yet. Dropped 27 with 7 assists against htown to open the season coming off of knee surgery and kobe has a squad behind him! Lakers by 9.

Back
Top Bottom