Los Angeles. Things To Do

King Taco is goooood. I go there whenever I come back from the Paramount swapt meet.

Tacos Mexico on the other hand is cheeks.

naaaah fam.. honestly if you doing chain restaurant tacos, Tacos El Gavilan is better

king taco is so washed.. i had the worst burrito there not too long ago. i was hot :smh:

but best tacos are usually street tacos in the hood. hands down.

and if you want some boujee street tacos you HAVE to hit Guisados

Last edited:
Ah yes, I agree that the street vendor joints are usually better.

I'm thinking it must be the sauce in the tacos that make me like King Taco. I'll agree that their meat quality is kinda sketchy.

Wow this place looks good.

fam, they will make your french toast out of whatever cereal you want

they have all the popular ones..

if you want a bit more uppity brunch spot try TART on fairfax

sometimes on sundays they're packed so make reservations.. food is usually on point.. and their punch bowls >

you boutta be lit by 11 am :lol:

Hit up grand central market. They got some bomb sopes at this one Mexican spot in there. Mouth is watering just thinking about them.

Hit up grand central market. They got some bomb sopes at this one Mexican spot in there. Mouth is watering just thinking about them.

thissss

you can make a whole trip outta hitting up grand central market and then going to the Broad..

it doesn't have to be in that order

If you're close to downtown, hit up Howlin Rays too in Chinatown. Some of the best chicken you'll ever have. 

Damn it. So many good food spots. I use the IG location to check these spots out and wowwww....

Bottega Louie

went there once.

**** is so expensive :x

food is just ok too.

blue jam is really good too for breakfast/brunch

oh and i cant forget nickel diner.

grab a banana cream pie from magnolia bakery.

Last edited:
LA heads name good food spots.

I know Eggslut. brus Wiffles,

What else? Where to go for the best authentic Mexican food?

cincos puntos
guisados
king torta
mariscos 4 vientos
tire shop taqueria :pimp:
las brisas (fish tacos)
wendys tortas
that one taco spot inside grand central market

Last edited:

Have you guys tried out Bruxie yet? 

Waffle fried chicken sandwich! 
Yes, this was pretty good. I was impressed.
Bottega Louie
Went there for brunch and yes, it was pricey.

But the Portobello fries are amazing.

Grand Central Market.

Griffith Observatory.

Heck, just watch La La Land and check out all these places. Realized my wife and I went to all these locations when we went to SoCal and stayed in Hermosa Beach 
pimp.gif

Heading out to the city of Angles on March 9th- March????
Staying at the Lowes in West Hollywood
So far all we got planned is in n out fresh off the plane after grabbing some :pimp: and were going to the kings game that night got great seats for under $100

Need some more spot to grab gear boutiques and things like that and i won't even front I'm trying to grab a couple supreme pieces while I'm out their as well as some kicks

Second time going out I'm pumped city is the most motivating place on the earth

If you're close to downtown, hit up Howlin Rays too in Chinatown. Some of the best chicken you'll ever have. 

That plaza in Chinatown done came up. They got howlin rays, Eddie Huang's Bal joint, chego, and something else I can't think of right now.

But like someone said, the wait can be reallllll

any of ya'll been to ROC for dumplings... bruhhhhhhhh thats one of my fav spots in LA rn.. :nthat:

their fried rice >

Last edited:
Santa Monica beach - play some chess hustlers, then head to the 3rd street promenade and go to the burger place where they sell grass fed burgers - everything they make is delicious! Can't remember the name but just search grass fed burgers and you'll find it.  

Back
Top Bottom