LOS just bodied sway in the morning

Meh, all those bars are from his old tapes. He needs to drop Zero Gravity 2 cause I can't **** with that last tape

This is why I think that music and general should be merged. The music forum is filled with the same 10 topics month after month. This would of got 2 replies in there. JMO

Los been nice. I thought he was messin with Taylor Gang a little? He was on that one Wiz tape. Doesn't he ghost write for Angel Lola Luv? I can't remember her new name.

Anyway, to the freestyle purist, the 2nd part is him going off the top

:smh:

Nice flow, pretty clever. I cut it short cause I'm tired of hearing about guns and different punchlines about killing someone.

Riff raff tho :rofl:
me and sway in a buffet, on a monday, but it's Tuesday/
you'll be thinking it's ruby Tuesday :rofl:
Is this dude an actual artist? Or is he an inside joke that went too far like lil b?

Is this dude an actual artist? Or is he an inside joke that went too far like lil b?

Little of both. He was on Gs To Gents :lol:

OG Ron C used to manage him, now dude is signed to Diplos label Mad Decent.

Neon iCON and Jody Highroller coming this year :smokin

:lol:

I think people are more impressed with his confidence and audacity than anything else...

He can spit bars, battle, and freestyle

but can he make music?

I thought he was gonna flow in alphabetical order but when he stopped I thought to myself he must've only got through the A's when reading the dictionary

LOS Can spit, but he probly wont ever have no hit songs or nothing like that...he just dont got that "it" factor and Baltimore rappers never blow up :smh:

Nice, but Riff Raff >>>>>>>
eek.gif

Riff Raff provides the lols 

need to fix my radio so i can play this though 

on another note, i never knew why i didn't check out los when i 1st heard about him but i'ma go get some of his freestyle tapes or whatever

Back
Top Bottom