LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Heads up for those who haven't seen Season 4...Sci Fi is about to start showing a mini marathon tonight with the first few episodes.

Season 4 was crack. If nobody else puts up what happened i'll post it, i'm just too lazy right now.
laugh.gif

^ I don't even fully remember. The Oceanic 6 got away and the island "vanished." Jack showed up to Locke's funeral and he was the only onethere and then Ben popped up outta nowhere and said they had to go back.

That's minus all the little details. I planned on watching the last few episodes the week of the 21st to get fully caught up.

Just started watching the Sci Fi lost marathon. Just saw the episode where charlie died, sad stuff right there. One of my favorite moments from watching Lostwas in this episode, where Sawyer shot Tom...

Sawyer: "thats for taking the kid off the raft"
Hurley: "Dude her surrendered"
Sawyer: "I didn't believe him"

Through the looking glass was so sick...

All the episodes are on ABC.com for those who don't know.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Through the looking glass was so sick...

All the episodes are on ABC.com for those who don't know.
yup that episode had me teary eyed.

I dont know what's going to happen, the island dissappeared at the end of the last season correct? Ugh, it was so long ago I only have a scattered memory.Some people were saved correct. That night (the 21st) should be interesting ya dig...

Yeah the Island "moved" as far as we know at the beginning of Season 5. We don't know what happened to the cast aways and pretty much all we knowis that the rest of the survivors are in danger and that the O6 "HAVE TO GO BACK"
laugh.gif
. It's gonna be one good season.

Been watching Season 4 the last few nights and I must say "The Shape Of Things To Come" is definitely one of my favorites of the season. Seeing Benin the flash forwards is pretty damn cool and seeing him basically do work the entire episode. This is where we see that he isn't as evil as we have reallycome to expect and that he does have some sort of heart. Also seeing Keamy as a complete heartless maniac is crazy. The smoke monster being "calledupon" is
eek.gif
eek.gif
every time I watch this episode.

About to watch Something Nice Back Home and call it a night. No work tomorrow=finishing up this season for sure.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yooo! Great show. Ben is probably my favorite character. Michael Emerson does an outstanding job with his character.
glasses.gif

Yeah I remember seeing that Ben was just a minor character at first and Emerson did such a great job the producers decided to keep his character and make himmore central. I'm definitely glad they did.

Fav characters gotta be:
1. Locke
2. Ben
3. Sawyer
4. Smoke Monster
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5. WWWAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Yeah I remember seeing that Ben was just a minor character at first and Emerson did such a great job the producers decided to keep his character and make him more central. I'm definitely glad they did.

Fav characters gotta be:
1. Locke
2. Ben
3. Sawyer
4. Smoke Monster
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree. I swear when Ben unleashed the smoke monster last season and it came rolling in like a freight train, I almost got wood.

roll.gif
roll.gif
that was a sick %+! scene. Scenes like that make you rethink everything about this show from the beginning and put it into perspective. Thatswhy I love LOST.

I'm SURE we'll be seeing more of Locke. They definitely have to explain the whole Jeremy Bentham thing and what convinced them to go back and whatreally went wrong on the Island. I hate to post any information really because I can't harness that border between spoiler and theories to ruin stuff forpeople who are stronger than myself.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Yeah I remember seeing that Ben was just a minor character at first and Emerson did such a great job the producers decided to keep his character and make him more central. I'm definitely glad they did.

Fav characters gotta be:
1. Locke
2. Ben
3. Sawyer
4. Smoke Monster
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree. I swear when Ben unleashed the smoke monster last season and it came rolling in like a freight train, I almost got wood.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My favorite list is:
1. Locke... err Jermey Bantham...?
laugh.gif

2. Ben... FTW!!!
3. Sayid... dude is a G
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4. Sawyer... his nicknames for everyone are hilarious.
5. Christian Shepherd... need to know more about this character

I cannot wait until season 5 starts. I kinda have a shady memory of what happened all throughout season 4. I played catch-up with LOST and that was the firstseason I saw live, which was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I see a lot of the S&T regulars are also lost heads...
nerd.gif

I've never seen an entire season of LOST as it happens, so this is going to be awesome for me. I started playing catchup at the beginning of S4 and stoppedbecause I wanted to watch it from the beginning and not be missing stuff. Glad I did. This by far and away my favorite show on TV right now and I haven'tbeen more pumped for a season premiere in my entire life.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm STILLLLLL trying to figure out the clues in the pilot that the producers said everyone missed. I've read too many theories on what it is and theystill say that's not it. I really can't wait to see how all of this plays out.

I'm'a tell y'all something that I'm probably very late on: RE... WATCH... THIS... SHOW.

I just recently bought Season 1 for three reasons:
#1. I've got a friend who's big into sci-fi, but never got into LOST, because he never knew it was sci-fi at all. He thought it was more of aGilligan's Island type of deal, but a drama, not a comedy. I told him some of the inner workings of the show, and he was intrigued.
#2. Borders just had a 30% off sale on all box sets, so the list price of $60 was reduced to an out-the-door price of $44 and change.
#3. I want all of the seasons of LOST, and I was going to wait until the show was over so I could buy whatever mega-box-set they put out... but I can'twait that long. I've been wanting to re-watch it from the beginning, and my friend's ignorance + interest combined with Border's sale pushed meinto buying Season 1.

And all I have to say is... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW.

Knowing what I know about what happens to Locke and Walt and Jack and Charlie... things are so obvious from the beginning, but as they say, 'Hindsight isalways 20/20." But re-watching from the beginning has definitely given me a new appreciation for the writers of this show.

Charlie is being so blatantly depicted as an afterthought in people's minds... but I know later on, he sacrifices himself for everyone. "Will peopleremember me now?"

Locke and Walt, man... there are so many times through the first episodes that suggest these two are opposing forces, ESPECIALLY the backgammon scene.Locke's explaining to Walt what backgammon is, and says something like 'Two players. Two sides. One is light. One is dark.' Is Walt not... dark? IsLocke not... light?

I'm just saying, man... screw all of you that are on that 'Man, you're just figuring that out, ska' type of vibe. I'm very, very good at myjob, and not so good at the intricacies of LOST. I'm fine with that.
laugh.gif

But yeah... rewatch this show.

I can't WAIT for the 21st.
frown.gif

Yea re watching episodes is always a good look, anyone know how long the season premier will be?

Back
Top Bottom