LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

laugh.gif

Where has NYC been? Isn't he the one who had inside info on the show?

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

So it's Saturday afternoon and I'm watching the KU vs. OSU game on ABC and they come back from commercial so the announcer has to plug an ABC show. Well he plugs LOST and says to tune in this Wednesday because somebody is not going to make it through Wednesday night and will be gone permanently. SMH....we've even got clues during basketball games.

Possibly Charlotte?? And, it has been a while since a "main" character has died or been killed.
If Sun kills Ben things will get very interesting.

I'm glad I was right to assume Jin was alive...they hid that quite nicely. Didn't know how they was going to pull that off.

I'm glad he's alive also. But, It still didn't really explain why he is skipping thru time, because the O6 was closer to the Island than Jin whenit "disappeared".

Unless like someone said you had to be at sea level to be considered within the radius.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm glad he's alive also. But, It still didn't really explain why he is skipping thru time, because the O6 was closer to the Island than Jin when it "disappeared".

Unless like someone said you had to be at sea level to be considered within the radius.
yea but that seems a lil bit unrealistic. the sea level is within the radius, but above the radius isn't

That's very true it seems unrealistic to me also. I just can't see how else their going to explain it... But, like always I'm sure they'll finda nice way.

....Word..now you two have me thinking if that's the case why didn't the freighter disappear with the island...

Was it not still there when Sun was crying and the O6 realized it vanished?

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

....Word..now you two have me thinking if that's the case why didn't the freighter disappear with the island...

Was it not still there when Sun was crying and the O6 realized it vanished?

The freighter did not disappear with the island. In the first scene from the beach after the flash Sawyer looks out and there is no trace of the freighteranywhere. The most logical explanation is that the freighter exploded just outside the radius of the island, because last season there was talk of thefreighter not being able to get any closer to the island. The blast threw Jin into the radius, and he's been skipping ever since.

^Right. Also, if the radius of the island is like a low sloping "dome". It's possible Jin just got inside and the O6 was over the top of theradius.

Remember Jack's Dad showed up right before the ship blew up.
I'm thinking Jack's Dad saved Jin and Michael.
And Michael still probably with him in Jacob's Cabin or something.

Christian told Michael that his work was done, keeping him alive would kinda be ehhh.

The freighter did disappear, the O6 couldn't see it and they had an overview shot, and it couldn't have sunken that fast. Unless the moving of theIsland pulled it under. Jin would have had to be unconscience on the piece of the deck that broke off.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Christian told Michael that his work was done, keeping him alive would kinda be ehhh.

The freighter did disappear, the O6 couldn't see it and they had an overview shot, and it couldn't have sunken that fast. Unless the moving of the Island pulled it under. Jin would have had to be unconscience on the piece of the deck that broke off.

I thought he said You can go, I can take it from here. Or something along those lines.

Michael is dead...dude that plays him confirmed that...he was angry about how he went out...and why.

Then again he is an actor.

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

The freighter did disappear, the O6 couldn't see it and they had an overview shot, and it couldn't have sunken that fast. Unless the moving of the Island pulled it under. Jin would have had to be unconscience on the piece of the deck that broke off.

I thought he said You can go, I can take it from here. Or something along those lines.

I think he did say that, maybe what he meant by "you can go" is that you can die now

Man.. I still want to know why Libby was in the mental institution with Hurley.

If it really is all in his head I'm going to be super pissed.

Where has NYC been? Isn't he the one who had inside info on the show?

I been reading this thread for a minute waitin for my dude to come through

Also im pretty sure the ship did blow up, i remember juliet drinking on the beach when sawyer swam back, now whether it was in the radius or not is a differentstory.

In the preview for next week Ben tells Sun that Jin is still alive, so either he was lying to get her back and Jin just happen to be alive ( which i doubt) orhe really knew that Jin was being "taken care of".

Im pretty sure Michael is dead. He was trying to kill himself for the longest but before the island could let him do that he had to help the island and hedid so then i assume he finally go what he wanted. Besides i can't think of what else he has to offer the show.

I have a feeling when Lost ends everything is not going to be answered. There are major things that will be answered but the show would have turned in sucha major way that little things that we may have thought really deep about turns out to not be that serious.

Last thing, i dont think the time travel affects ppl like we think as far as changing the future. Maybe Faraday was lying or telling the truth, who knowsbut as far as seeing someone way back then i dont think that means they will remember them.

NYC is posting updates on his blog for Lost, he said he's going to not post them here because he doesn't want to spoil it for anyone

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Word....I forgot about that...or that dude in the hospital with him before hand who kept repeating the numbers over and over again...will he appearagain?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Word....I forgot about that...or that dude in the hospital with him before hand who kept repeating the numbers over and over again...will he appear again?
ohwell.gif
But the thing is, other people were interacting with Libby so it really can't be his imagination... even down to when Michael popped her
laugh.gif

Que Clay Davis....

What if Lost ends on some St. Elsewhere %#%% and is all Hurleys imagination? A world created as complex and whole and everybody we see on the island is apatient or employee or doctor of the same institution.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Another note, I didn't know if this had been mentioned yet, but Harrold Parrineau (Michael) has been cast on the new ABC show, The Unusuals. I wonder how this will effect his role on Lost.
His role on Lost is pretty much done. The actor complained about being brought back just to be killed off a few episodes later, and I think hemight've even pulled the race card
laugh.gif

Not to say they won't reach out to him later (like they do with the actor who plays Ethan), but his role as a major regular is over.

I love that theory about Arija Airlines being another incarnation of Oceanic Airlines, being another attempt at bringing people to the island to do whatever itis that needs to be done. The canoes and the camp belonged to these parallel Losties, and these replacement Jacks and Sawyers were shooting at the real Losties- who would appear to be mysterious Others or "Hostile" invaders.

So maybe if the O6 fail to get back to the island, this causes everything to reset and start over with an Arija Airlines flight. That's the deadline thatBen and Hawking are trying to meet.

The following is based of a semi-spoiler that was given a while ago, so:

Spoiler [+]
Some source dropped that the O6 would have to return to the island with two other characters. Much has been made about two significant additions to the cast, Ileana (sp?) and Caesar. Perhaps these two are two important would-be passengers on the Arija Airlines flight that would replace the O6, but since the O6 prevent that from happening, they have to track down these two individually. Maybe the island let two important characters die (Charlie? Eko? Boone?) before they did what they needed to do, and these are there replacements? i.e. who would've played Charlie or Eko's role the next time around?

Back
Top Bottom