LOU HOLTZ UNNAPPRECIATION vol. GET OFF THE ND BANDWAGON.....

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

He was unbearable during the Miami/FSU broadcast. Clearly still bitter towards Miami.
Word. FSU by two TD's pffft.

Has he commented about the game since it happened? He went casper afterwards...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only Mark May stuck around.

He talked a lot of stuff about Miami leading up to the game about how our players were only concerned with PT and not winning. Then after the game he wasnowhere to be found. Bum must think its still the 80s on some catholics vs convicts BS.

I don't mind. He's just a senile old man so I take him for what he is. Nothing better than seeing ND get its @+* whooped and watching him try to makeexcuses.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

He was unbearable during the Miami/FSU broadcast. Clearly still bitter towards Miami.

that's why he went ghost after the game....

I like him because he's comedy but this dude said Florida would upset Notre Dame in the National Championship game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I like him because he's comedy but this dude said Florida would upset Notre Dame in the National Championship game
laugh.gif
I caught that to
laugh.gif

Man I hear you OP, he is just waiting for Weiss to screw up so he can come back and have his chance at taking ND to a title. Can't stand his constant rantshyping them up every week. Another broadcaster that I have the most hate for would be Brent Mustburger, this dude rides every hyped up teams jock. Especiallyhim and the younger guy when they are broadcasting for a USC game. I seriously have to watch the games he does on because I can't stand the dude so much.Shouldn't have a child molester being the face of broadcasting for espn.
smh.gif

i dont give a @%@# about notre dame or michigan, but i hope michigan crushes ND just so every reporter/analyzer can get off their nuts.

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
I caught that to
laugh.gif
Watch ND make it to the BCS Champ. game
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I was
roll.gif
last year when there was a Dr. Lou segment, and he said something along the lines (when talking about one of his picks) "if you don't like it, go drive at night with no headlights."

How can anyone hate Lou on ESPN?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"If you don't like Dr. Lou, take a drive at night with your headlights off."

Tarvald Drama Chase wrote:
can anyone even take this guy seriously? ND will play for the BCS Championship this year... i mean is he serious?? Every time i watch college football live he goes on and on about how great ND, Charlie Weis, and Jimmy Clausen are...its the biggest joke on ESPN....he just needs to shut up and leave him, and his ND bias at home....anyone else agree??

Man, I agree with everything you said. I live in Indiana and that is all I HEAR ON THE NEWS is ND this ND that! **#$ Lou and ND....bet they lose to Michiganthis weekend!

just hope they get beat this week or next...yall dont want the usc game hype

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by lowslows

laugh.gif
I caught that to
laugh.gif
Watch ND make it to the BCS Champ. game
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I've honestly seen a lot crazier but this dude said that Florida would be the underdog against Notre Dame. Word?
laugh.gif

Lou Holtz is a legend. Can't believe there are people on this Earth who would speak ill of him. Must be younger than 20.

Dude sounds like he spits every time he talks. He trips me out with his pep talks i mean i couldnt take him serious if we were going
for the chip or playing USC in the 80s and hear him.

I believe Beano "Ron Powlus will win 2 Heismans" Cook picked ND to get to the BCS championship this year as well. So that makes two idiots.

And people wonder why ND gets so much hate.

Back
Top Bottom