Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

how many cards did you max out to get that murse? bag gonna end up costing you bout 5,000 when you finish making minimum payments on it.
roll.gif

LV only takes personal checks, cash and Amex.... He coulda paid cash.
Says who? I paid with a Visa.
Maybe it was just mine? When I bought something at mine (It was in a neiman marcus, so maybe thats why) she told me they only accepted Amex, cash and personal checks. I had to leave and go get cash.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Why dudes on here hating on messenger bags? They're great for work. I've been thinking bout getting a burberry messenger myself.

laugh.gif
at dudes talking bout the borealis that they bought four years ago. +%%$ outta here, I forgot 80% of NT are still high school students.

i was in high school 4 years ago %$#$head

and i also stated when i get a suit and tie job a messenger bag would be appropriate
indifferent.gif

sorry to hear that i purchased two damier coin pouchs and both ripped down the middle and the most they could do was look at it confused for about 5 minutes and say i could pay to repair it @#@!

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Why dudes on here hating on messenger bags? They're great for work. I've been thinking bout getting a burberry messenger myself.

laugh.gif
at dudes talking bout the borealis that they bought four years ago. +%%$ outta here, I forgot 80% of NT are still high school students.

i was in high school 4 years ago %$#$head

and i also stated when i get a suit and tie job a messenger bag would be appropriate
indifferent.gif
Lol my bad then dude, didn't read your post just saw the pic of borealis last page.

Still, a lot of others on here hating on messenger bags for no apparent reason.

yo honestly

i think the bag is super feminine and lame as hell

not a shot to OP by any means, which is my next point......who cares what i think? OP if you like it by all means rock it.

but don't expect to hear nothing but praise on a purchase that is basically a $1500 man purse/"satchel" with a loud logo print all over it. if you want to show it off to the world don't turn around and be mad when not everyone likes it. it is what it is. doesn't mean everyone is "broke" and broke or not they can still express their opinions. don't get so mad.

Originally Posted by DanteCoolKid

sorry to hear that i purchased two damier coin pouchs and both ripped down the middle and the most they could do was look at it confused for about 5 minutes and say i could pay to repair it @#@!
smh.gif

When my Gucci belt broke, they replaced it no questions asked...just had to show them my receipt.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Good thing you got a new one

I wouldn't purchase @ that spot anymore since they gave you the run around
QFT

and that "one time exchange" is crazy for 1500 my bag should have better quality and you should do better to keep your customer happy
You one of the lamest/annoying people on this site
How do you figure son?
Im not your son
Well you sounded like a disgruntled adolescent in your comment so I felt I should address you accordingly.
laugh.gif
 good one.....i still feel you're a lame though
but why?
laugh.gif
I'd really like to know. In my Big L thread you were going off on me about posting in the Drake thread 25 times a day(I have only posted their once in past few months and that was after the album leaked)
oh that?
laugh.gif
i was just bored and figured you'd be lame like dipset or prime and fall for the bait.....but you do come off as a conservative ++$$@!$ in this thread though

OP, your mistake wasn't buying a 1.5K bag, it was stating the price to these thirsty NTers
laugh.gif

Let the dude live, it's his life... not yours.

Back
Top Bottom