Louis Vuitton Wallets! Vol. Worth the price?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, are you that much in love with this name brand that you are willing to spend $305 on an accessory?
You know what.......I don't even feel like it today. OP enjoy your wallet man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'mma go with this one.

Yea and my 5 dollar wallet from the homeless man standing outside of Foggy Bottom station is in tip top condition and I have only had it since 2005. But you know, I can't get *^$*(! with a homeless man wallet. Let me step my game up

Yea and my 5 dollar wallet from the homeless man standing outside of Foggy Bottom station is in tip top condition and I have only had it since 2005. But you know, I can't get *^$*(! with a homeless man wallet. Let me step my game up

EXACTOMUNDO!

EXACTOMUNDO!

Marlo Stanfield: You want it to be one way.
Security Guard: What?
Security Guard: Man, I don't want it to be --
Security Guard: [losing temper] Man, stop --
[pulls himself together]
Security Guard: Stop saying that.
Marlo Stanfield: But it's the other way.

People will never stop desiring luxury goods. It's pointless to even argue this.

OP should have used different words for this topic, like "Do LV wallet owners regret their purchase" or something like that.

Security Guard: What?
Security Guard: Man, I don't want it to be --
Security Guard: [losing temper] Man, stop --
[pulls himself together]
Security Guard: Stop saying that.
Marlo Stanfield: But it's the other way.

People will never stop desiring luxury goods. It's pointless to even argue this.

OP should have used different words for this topic, like "Do LV wallet owners regret their purchase" or something like that.

If u don't have 305.00 in your wallet at all times even after you "balled" out for the night you shouldn't purchase it.

If u don't have 305.00 in your wallet at all times even after you "balled" out for the night you shouldn't purchase it.

i have the "multiple wallet" in damier canvas.. while it has held up quite well over the years.. if i could go back and talk myself out of it i would in a second. could have spent those 400+ on something better than a damn wallet
smh.gif

i have the "multiple wallet" in damier canvas.. while it has held up quite well over the years.. if i could go back and talk myself out of it i would in a second. could have spent those 400+ on something better than a damn wallet
smh.gif

OP

LV canvas is not worth the price, you are paying for the name and I don't think anything is wrong with that if you have the cash.

If you want it go for it, I have some LV products but when it comes to wallets, I think GG>LV. The leather will hold up better than the canvas.

OP

LV canvas is not worth the price, you are paying for the name and I don't think anything is wrong with that if you have the cash.

If you want it go for it, I have some LV products but when it comes to wallets, I think GG>LV. The leather will hold up better than the canvas.

LV wallets are stiff to me, but mine have held up well.

I've moved on to greener pastures though
smile.gif

LV wallets are stiff to me, but mine have held up well.

I've moved on to greener pastures though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Fade On You

If you can afford it, do it.
Do you honestly feel this is a good logic to live by?
I think it is good logic if you like the item. 
Now afford could mean different things but I would assume that by "can afford" that it means not skipping bills or rent to buy the wallet.

I've always liked Coach wallets, real simple. Where would you rank their quality?
Construction-wise, probably the same. 
Material-wise, when it comes to leather, LV hands down is much better. Outside of leather, LV mostly uses canvas while Coach uses Nylon. I think in the long run, Nylon might be able to take more ebating but as long as you do no over stuff your wallet, the canvas should hold up pretty well.

Finish-wise, LV is a bit better. I do not see too many glue residue or hanging thread with LV wallets but I have seen it in several Coach wallets. 

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Fade On You

If you can afford it, do it.
Do you honestly feel this is a good logic to live by?
I think it is good logic if you like the item. 
Now afford could mean different things but I would assume that by "can afford" that it means not skipping bills or rent to buy the wallet.

I've always liked Coach wallets, real simple. Where would you rank their quality?
Construction-wise, probably the same. 
Material-wise, when it comes to leather, LV hands down is much better. Outside of leather, LV mostly uses canvas while Coach uses Nylon. I think in the long run, Nylon might be able to take more ebating but as long as you do no over stuff your wallet, the canvas should hold up pretty well.

Finish-wise, LV is a bit better. I do not see too many glue residue or hanging thread with LV wallets but I have seen it in several Coach wallets. 

Thanks.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

That's stupid.  Who the hell keeps over $300 in cash on them?  That's what debit cards and credit cards are for.  My wallet cost a little under $500.  Does that mean I always have to have that much on me?
Cash is easier to lose.  I've learned that lesson.  

Originally Posted by devildog1776

That's stupid.  Who the hell keeps over $300 in cash on them?  That's what debit cards and credit cards are for.  My wallet cost a little under $500.  Does that mean I always have to have that much on me?
Cash is easier to lose.  I've learned that lesson.  

Back
Top Bottom