LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I wore my black/Red XII's to my prom in '97 ........ Man I'm Old
laugh.gif

You my friend are not old...
laugh.gif

Ill be 24 in July....damn man i remember when this thread started, it seemed like yesterday....!!#% has been up for over 2 years

Plus im getting married on April 4th lmao....old %%$%$#*%%!%*....

damn guess i was wrong, seems like everyone in here wore sneakers to their proms lol and getting married D? Thats a week before my birthday. Congrats on that.

ok guys...i have both pairs of baron ones, would they be a good look? im wearing a white tux, ill get it pin striped like the shoes

i wore the black barons with a black pinstriped suit but it wasnt the same pattern.. i would show pics but i got into with my date after that and never gotthem... smh at myself.. it wasnt a good night lol

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Heres some of my Future Kids Collection....been buyin over the last year or so, still have some stuff on hold down at shaheens that i need to buy.
356882607.jpg

356882612.jpg

356882617.jpg

Nice D, and I thought my kid had a nice collection.

63625ec48ee847c75a8adc87e4a50193905be10.pjpg

Nice kids collections. Here's some of my kids old shoes.

I can't find the box with their baby shoes (OG XIV, OG XV, black/ chrome VIII, and Space Jams).

I also didn't take pics of the couple they are wearing now, both have 2009's and.... gulp.....AJF 20's (flame on)
laugh.gif

Just grabbed 1 of each and after I pulled those out I realized, my kids beat their shoe's down
laugh.gif

d07151e468b2fab9feaded2531d5a7cc45be850.jpg

Home is releasing the brroklyn projects and quagmire dunks saturday if anyone cares.

They also got a shipment of SB backpacks, picked up the black cement one myself, theystill got the buzz lightyear ive seen those go on ebay for 160+.

^ Twill had a picture of his collection somewhere before, maybe on this thread and he had around 3 or 4 pairs of fakes....not surprising i guess.

anyway, looking around on youtube and came across a memory.

Best team ever.

Check this out, its unbelieveable.

^ 96 UK team is the best team in the history of college basketball IMO. Some of the things they did that season is just unbelievable

Prince's five consecutive three pointer's against UNC is insane. What's even more insane was this 6 OT game I just watched.

^ at least you got to watch it. I had to head to work with about 6 minutes left and Cuse was up 3. I thought about calling in and saying I was going to be alittle late because I knew it would be a close ending. When I got to work, my supervisor came up and said it was in OT, then he came back and said triple OT,then when he said it was going into the 6th OT I was kicking myself because I knew I should have called in
laugh.gif

Looks like I missed one of the best games played in the last 10 years.
smh.gif

96 UK team is the best team in the history of college basketball IMO. Some of the things they did that season is just unbelievable

does anyone remember those faux denim uniforms they wore around that time? they had a contract with converse back then i think, and i recall them having theirown shoes too. them jerseys used to go hard back in the day, imo...

^^ I had a denim UK jersey. Wish I could find it. UK's jerseys were wild for several years in a row. I like the blacks theyre wearing today

Originally Posted by chetti mon

96 UK team is the best team in the history of college basketball IMO. Some of the things they did that season is just unbelievable

does anyone remember those faux denim uniforms they wore around that time? they had a contract with converse back then i think, and i recall them having their own shoes too. them jerseys used to go hard back in the day, imo...

me and my boss was talking about that the other day. i dont remember it actually. if someone could find a pic post it here.

Back
Top Bottom