LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

For everyone wanting the Griffeys, Im assuming stores should have them for sell within the next couple weeks. I found a website with some shirts that will match them pretty nice and Im going to order 2-3 of them but it says free shipping if I spend over 100$ so I figured I would see if anyone wants any from the website and I will order them all at once and save us a few dollars. The website is www.seattleteams.com.

The shirts im ordering are

http://www.seattleteams.com/istarimages/mp/23181MA3!NIKE-2196975.jpg

http://www.seattleteams.com/istarimages/mp/23192MA-RB!NIKE-2196978.jpg

Match PERFECT. So if anyone checks the website out and wants anything, let me know this week so I can order them this weekend.

count me in i was just about to order the grey one earlier
forgot to post my size grey xl

okay so..

Grey Return shirt - D wants an XL, big steeg wants an XL , eezy wants a L.

corey you want me to order you any? Everyone else just let me know, I think im going to order on saturday.

woah. Im listening to the Bellarmine game online. They are playing the #1 team in the nation in the region finals. The team they played was 32-0 this season,they beat every team they played this season by atleast 13 points and hadent lost a home game since 04.

Just to show you how good this team is, they lost to Xavier (4 seed in the NCAA tourney this year) by 3 points. Wow.

BU is taking them into overtime right now.

These things are something serious.
pimp.gif

Shout out to my man kashmir23 aka mtvs riff raff
roll.gif

dda2560494e1d74f5b0a342d0c493d31d557047.pjpg
15015a4bea7d50a05926570f21482d7f122e692.pjpg

yeah Tyler my boy Braydon Hobbs hoops for them and got freshman of the year in their conference.. they'll be nice for the next few years..

^ I was at the Jmall today and FA still had them on the shelves and so did FL, so check there, they might have a 9 or 9.5

and Joe, care to explain the Riff Raff comment? Is he really a NTer? I hope not because he should get ripped for those goofy !#+ monopoly Jordans he had on inone episode
laugh.gif

yeah cuz Riffraff is def one of the top 5 ****s ive ever seen in my life.

Ill be at the mall friday sometime to pick up that stuff Joe. Thanks again.

does anyone know anything about nike sb lows and how or what i can do about repairing the straps in them if they've been cut???

First post in this thread, so if it's like every other thread I'm sure I'll get flamed, but nonetheless. I live in Lexington, and a very reliablesource told me that UK Hyperdunks, are supposed to end up at Footlocker in the Fayette mall sometime next week. No idea how many pairs, or what sizes, and Ihave no idea on a specific date.

Also Footaction at the Fayette mall had a FSR of Freshwater's on Wed. I went in after work, and got my pair, and the girl working told me they had onlysold 2 pairs. The pair she bought and the pair I was buying. But I heard Footlocker sold through their first shipment, and already got another shipment in.

^ Thanks for the info. The only thing you need to do to get along in this thread is stay away from Spoosman. Nobody likes him. He wears fakes.

Par- Do you mean the elastic straps inside the shoe that connect to the tongue? im assuming you could sew them back but why would you need to?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ I was at the Jmall today and FA still had them on the shelves and so did FL, so check there, they might have a 9 or 9.5

thanks man, i went and scooped them up today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

The only thing you need to do to get along in this thread is stay away from Spoosman. Nobody likes him. He wears fakes.

And NEVER, NEVER EVER call him Spooswoman, I would tell you the consequence of this, but it's not safe for me to write. PM me for details.

Back
Top Bottom