LOUISVILLE, KY heads

not a projection, its reality lol WNBA draft was yesterday bro. They always do it right after the season ends. Angel went #1, Maryland had players go #2 and#3, Renee Montgomery from UConn went #4 and Courtney Paris from OK went #6 or 7.

Avatar check. Trying to figure out how long I had that last one. I was just warned to take it down. There are half naked women in every other Avy, but i canthave a cartoon humping a stuffed animal. So dont post an avy of a cartoon humping a stuffed animal. Just so you know.

before wdywt post...

EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

did ya check out the artistic cover today?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

361010114.jpg

now look for me...

Who was this in the Air Yeeezy thread saying they copped a pair somewhere in the VILLE??

Screenname didn't look familiar so I don't know who it was.

Uk fans look at this:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=4058254

I know rankings dont mean anything, but after these last 4 years of mediocrity and last 2 years being almost off the earth and on another planet to beingrelevant....it looks very good to see this, it brings excitement and hope that we can be great again....and this isnt even with all the pieces in place yet.Its also assuming Pat and Meeks stay....which i think they will.

I still cant believe this stuff has happened, 2 weeks ago i was trying to convince myself that GJ Vilarino and Konner Tucker were gonna be great playerslol....now were on every top recruits list in the country....my oh my what a coach can do. Its still unreal to me....but i certainly hope this all works outand we are a household name and can start going deep in the tourney again....

Since 1996 Tournament
'96- Champs
'97- Runner Up
'98- Champs
'99- Elite 8
'00- 2nd Rd
'01- Sweet 16
'02- Sweet 16
'03- Elite 8
'04- 2nd rd
'05- Elite 8
'06- 2nd rd
'07- 2nd rd
'08- 1st rd
'09- NIT

Hopefuuly we can start gettin back to elite 8s and final 4s real soon....LETS GO JOHN WALL!!!!!!!! Come to UK!!!!!!!!

Im glad you made it home ok Chris and it was also nice meeting you.

You had me rolling tonight with some of the stuff you was coming up with. Hopefully we can kick it again for the black n pinks !

Jason, if your reading this it was nice meeting you too.

Savannah = no pony tail, high heels during workout and ashy thermals and shredded cheese jeans Fo Sho.

Kenny powers says, your f u *kin out because i have an arm like a cannon !

And thats the edited version of todays festivities ! Check the surveillance tape for the un-edited version.

btw papa johns rolls deep !

I am mad they made us send the FP1s down there! They were all at my store, until last week.

How much were they?

I got 12 pairs today from my store for around $370

No but footlocker got them in kids Mike.

You already know Corey.

Nothing was over $40. Except the Flighposites, which were $70 cincy. The black ones were $90 but all they had was a 8 and 8.5 I believe.

nice yeezys yall!!!!

good lookin on the info joe, now i dont gotta pay for shipping on the hundreds sight....did they alot of tees and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom