LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^ What time are you guys opening?
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

I went back up to edinburg again yesterday with my girl, didnt find much but I guess you cant expect to find anything since I went the day before. I don't know how up on your denim game you guys are but the Polo outlet that is before the one in edinburg had a pair of selvage Double RL jeans (retail 285) for 19.99. I tried them on but they were too tight.

I just got back from the outlet and like you said they didn'y have anything at Nike. AJ XX's for 79.99. Also the sunrise V's for the same price. Other than that they had 3 colors of the Penny IV's.

Chewvenile, the mall opens at 7 am on saturdays, but we migh open at 6:30, I'll let u know for sure in a few days when I find out.

O yea

Yeah, not much there right now. Stopped by footaction at st matts today, they had the barry sanders out, pretty nice shoe, even though they didnt put in the carbon fiber.

Whick color barry sanders came out? I had the all black in like 8th grade.
-pokemon2k

We also just recieved the air assault's and some premium blazer's that are part of the black fives pack. Im glad we are starting to get good stuff in, you all need to come buy some stuff like that and support the store. lol. If you do they will know we can sell urban stuff so we will be more prone to get it in the future.

I am excited for these firereds, grapes are still the best release of the year. Cant fait for 07
-pokemon2k

We also just recieved the air assault's and some premium blazer's that are part of the black fives pack. Im glad we are starting to get good stuff in, you all need to come buy some stuff like that and support the store. lol. If you do they will know we can sell urban stuff so we will be more prone to get it in the future.

those air assaults are really nice, i'll probably cop a pair this weekend.

MJmvp keep us updated on what time your store opens
-pokemon2k

^^^^ Is there a limit on how many pairs you can buy?
-pokemon2k

i was just curious, i use to work at champs in jefferson, and worked the st matts store while jeff had their remodel. i know brian and sly from southland. i was just wondering if they brought any am's from footaction or footlocker over there. i wasnt even aware they had a footaction in st matts untill i saw you post about it.

My daughter can't wait for the Fire Reds either.

C:\Documents and Settings\David\My Documents\My Pictures\picsew pics 006.jpg

^^^^ Spoos you know where your going yet? MOst likely heading to St. Matts first. I called all teh stores over there and they all open at 7 except champs who said 6. Full court is having a midnight release with the maroons, I would hate to go there but I really dont feel like getting up early after the work week Ive had. Still will probably do the eastbay thing, but I have to have a few pair in my hand tomorrow.
-pokemon2k

Hey chewy. I'm heading to finish line in st. matts mall. My daughters school has this thing that I can buy gift cards through them and a % of that goes to her tuition. Well FL is on the list so I bought 125.00 worth of gift cards for myself to buy the fire reds. So I'll be there around 5:30 or 5:45. Sorry for the long answer to an easy question.

530 545? Holy @#%$ thats early. Ill probably be there around 630, i guess thats pretty early too.
-pokemon2k

Spoosman, did you come through my store tonight , I think isaw you, you were wearing the mars fours.

Yeah MJ. That was me. Same here but I wasn't sure if that was you. My wife has been looking for a pair of shoes for about three weeks and can't find a pair that she likes. But anyways, yeah that was me.

Back
Top Bottom