LOUISVILLE, KY heads

damn. this thread is gettin deeeper and deeper with people from ky. i never would have thought this many people were from ky on this board. a couple months agao i would have said maybe 2 or 3. 23ska- i work at shaheens in louisville, dont know if you have been there before but if u need anything let me know i dont mind helpin a fellow shoehead out. Yo chewy let me know if that order goes through.

I work at footaction in mall st.mathews, I'm a part timer so you couldnt have helped me out, but you can come and support our store in the future though! Lol! Yeah it does seem like more and more people are finding out about this thread, it is gettin deep thougha nd thats kind of cool. What's your all's next pickups going to be?

Yeah, I noticed this thread getting deep too. I think MJ works at Footaction in St. Matthews Louisville. I think most of us are in the Louisville area. I do know where Ashland is. I almost had to go to Cattlesburg to work at Marathon for an internship but I ended up in Illinois, I think Cattlesburg is near Ashland???

Mjmvp23:
What's your all's next pickups going to be?
It will be awhile for me.

02/17/2007 Air Jordan XXII
315299-181 White/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red
$165.00
2nw234p.jpg

2ex5z12.jpg

03/24/2007 Air Jordan 3 Retro
136064-161 White/Black-Fire Red
$125.00
2126fbc.jpg
hrich84:
I do know where Ashland is. I almost had to go to Cattlesburg to work at Marathon for an internship but I ended up in Illinois, I think Cattlesburg is near Ashland???
Yeah, it's not too far at all.

Damn, I hate living in eastern KY. What the heck kind of freaking name is Cattlesburg? *sigh*
laugh.gif

Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

MJMVP. My next pick-up will be the black/silver V's or the barkley 180's. I'm not sure which one comes out first. Does anybody have a release date on the barkleys? Hey D, haven't seen you on here in awhile, you doing alright? Take it easy guys.

Next pick up will hopefullt be those penny foams, or the blck V's. May get a pair of DMP XI's between then.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Spoos- yeah im doin aight. Thanks for askin. just havent had anything to talk about lately.

MJMVP- do you all have sz 10 left in the zoom turfs? I might be there to pick em up if you do, we didnt order them.

Anyone here lookin for a PS3? I have a 20gb that i need to get rid of.

Hey guys. I just came from j-mall and picked up the barkleys I was talking about. They are called Air Force Max. I got them from footaction. I didn't know if any of you cared for them or not, but I just thought I'd let you know.

^^^^ I remember those from grade school. Its a classic shoe. THink I will pass for the other 100 upcoming releases. I dont know what I would do if I was a kid these days in high school without a job. Seeing all these hot releases would drive me nuts.
-pokemon2k

^^^ Luckily I'm a kid in High School with a job so I can scoop up all these hot releases. Yea DMONEY, we have a 10 left in the zoom turfs. I just ordered the orlando penny 1's from footlocker for like 65$, because today was 50%. Yea I'm sure I'll scoop up the penny foams when they drop too, and the a pair or two of the blk/silver 5's although I have the 00'/01 retros. I also have news on the laser 5's from flipjays, he told me that they will retail at 200$ and will be at urban quickstrike accounts. We just recieved anopther pair from the black 5's pack, it is a low cut pair of vandal's their alright...nothin' special though!

^^^ Dang, bro ... PROPS on those Penny 1s for $65!
Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Anyone need XXI"s? I found a gas station down here by Ft. Knox selling them for $60. LOL
-pokemon2k

When I was at jmall last night I seen a guy wearing see through AJ VII's. They were sweet. Anyone know when they came out or if they are gonna make anymore colors. I need a pair badly. hey chewy let me know if they have white/black XXI's in a 10.5.

^^^^ Im pretty sure they do. they also have a burberry print pair
-pokemon2k

I gotta few pair of AJ XX3s in my trunk but dont tell nobody. Its the invisible pair with yellow shoestrings straight fire. Chewy ill show em to you when i get them 5s from you. tinker changed the game with these im tellin you.

You all are talkin crazy talk about all these fakes and stuff, well I got a story to tell you all. This all happened in the same day too. First a guy walks in my store and asks me if the shoes we sell are fake, I just gave him one of these :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
. Then a little later some guy comes in with some bape print white on white af1's tellin me that he has air jordans I-XIII in clear and he gets them directly form china. He was basically tryin to sell our store fakes. hahaha, people are idiots man!

Everyrbody get their christmas shopping done? Anyone getting any kicks for christmas?
-pokemon2k

Yea I just finished last night. I'm getting a pair of timbs so I can wear them for the rest of the winter and I aksed for a hard to get pair of sneakers for christmas. I'll post picks if I do get the ones I wanted.

My wife does all my shopping for me. But I guess I will have to make a trip after work in the morning to shop for her. What is the hot items for the women this year? Anyone have any idea? The stores open at 7:00 tomorrow right? Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

I hope she thinks enough of me to buy me some kicks, not sure though. :D
happy.gif

I didn't ask for anything this year, I don't really like asking people to get me something so I doubt I will get any kicks. I don't know how old your wife is or her taste but I picked up some Coach items for my girl. They are expensive but girls love Coach.

^^^^Thanks hrich, I'll look into that. Hey chew, I just found the Jordan Team I was asking about in my sz online. I don't know if I wanna drop 200.00 for them though. I'll have to think about it. Maybe I'll pass on the black V's and pick these up instead.

Back
Top Bottom