LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I'm still not feeling the laser V's. I don't buy anything that I won't wear. And they can keep the spizikes as far as I'm concerned.

^^^ I was gonna say ill take your mars, until I read the last post. Im down for cards whenever, for just about any amount, the cheaper we play the drunker I can get. NExt release we have to wait in line for we should bring some cards, or psp's and play some poker.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Anyone pick up the zoom turfs yet?
-pokemon2k

Im just gonna flood this post. HAs anyone wore anything out of their DMP yet? ITs really starting to get to me. THE XI's are so clean, I figure if I wear a pair of the dmp xi's I can keep myself from undsing my concords. I know a lot of people say your dumb if you dont wear your shoes, blah blah blah, but honestly I dont get that much time to wear sneakers, and this is kind of a special set. Not too sure if I want to un-ds those bad boys. THougts?
-pokemon2k

^^^ I can't bring my self to let me or my dad wear certain shoes, especially our DMP! That's why I buy doubles in certain shoes. Hey Chew, did you ever get any more of the retro 5's, did your order at finishline go through? I wouldn't un'ds neither as of right now. It's up tp you!

since im a dad and i dont go out and party much anymore, i dont have time to wear alot of my shoes either. i guess thats why even though i wear all my shoes, they never get dirty or messed up. i have wore both the 6's and the 11's out of my dmp and they both look fine. i only wear them when its nice out and on occasion. if your worried about value down the road, i say dont wear them. if your not, then wear em.

Yeah MJ my order went through. Ended up hooking Dmoney up with a few pair.
-pokemon2k

MJ those spizike wont be available around here i dont think, unless city gear gets them. Chew i will let you know when we play again, we dont get too crazy with the amount usually $25 per person at most. I ordered the birthday lebrons today, ill post pics when they come. I myself cant wear the dmp either and i have two, i would say wear them but im not goin to and i know how you feel. Thanks again for the fire reds.

^^^ I would have ordered the birthday LeBrons as well, but I had to get both pairs of my fire reds out of layaway today. PLus i'm saving for the Laser 5's, Blk/Silver 5's, and the Del la Highs Sb's. Those do look nice though. Hey Chew, how many pairs did u end up getting?

I ended up with 5 pair. Looking for a pair of de la highs? I got a pair a few months ago. THe prices have really gone up.
-pokemon2k

Yeah they have jumped like a couple hundred $ is seems like...but a buddy of mind is going to hook me up with a pair of them for like 150$ or so, and possibly the de la lows as well for maybe another 150$. I'm not for sure yet....I do know I'm not paying internet prices for them though.

heres a lil sumthin that my girl found at a thrift shop, wish they were a lil bigger.

4hcof80.jpg

And heres my first pair of shoes when i was first hatched. my girl made the case as a gift for my birthday.

2dv7wcz.jpg

Sorry hrich. Im not letting anymore go, the shoe is beautiful. Im a sz 10 though.
-pokemon2k

Chewvenile:
HAs anyone wore anything out of their DMP yet? ITs really starting to get to me. THE XI's are so clean, I figure if I wear a pair of the dmp xi's I can keep myself from undsing my concords. I know a lot of people say your dumb if you dont wear your shoes, blah blah blah, but honestly I dont get that much time to wear sneakers, and this is kind of a special set. Not too sure if I want to un-ds those bad boys. THougts?
Well, the most important thing is that you do what you want. They're yours.
happy.gif

But me? I've got to wear mine. Yes, I bought 2 DMPs, but it wasn't so I could keep a package for staring. I buy doubles so that I can have one to wear now, and another to wear when the first pair is finally beat. I just have to wear my shoes. PE kicks, limited edition kicks, OG kicks... whatever.

But that's me.
happy.gif

Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5) 4L8O15S16T23!42 Sell me J-Rods (11/11.5)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I broke down and just ordered a pair of the XI's will rock them the second they get here.
-pokemon2k

Hey D. Good luck finding these penny foams. It doesnt look like its going to be easy.
-pokemon2k

^ have you called anywhere to ask if they are getting them? If not ill just have to pay the price. Ill sell a few pair of what i have to get 2 of these. Oh yeah we got the orlando pennys in today whenever you wanna meet-up let me know. size 10 right?

^^^^ Id like to asap. ill email you
-pokemon2k

any updates at home skateshop? what about DA's? also, where is city sports at? is this a new place? i read something a few pages back about a new urban account store coming to louisville.

^^^I dont think they have release any new SB's this month. As far as full court I havent been there since the grap fiasco.
-pokemon2k

I know they will release this month. I just dont think yet. May be wrong. Ive only seen one sb scheduled to release this month.
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom