LOUISVILLE, KY heads

ive got alot of new pickups lately, ill post pics when i get the chance.

nerfs, concords, christmas brons up next.

what up @solidgator, didnt know that it was u since u dont have the same twitter name lol

Don't know if I'll be able to take seeing all that size 10 heat
smile.gif
but bring it on. I've been trying to slow down lately, but I'll try and post my recent pickups too. Been trying to sell a few things and save a little for concords and hopefully Nerfs.

So what are you Lexington heads going to do for the Concords? Online, or attempt the mall. I'm assuming Allsports will do a midnight release like they usually do.....

^ Nice grabs D 
smokin.gif
 Those Columbias are crisp 
eek.gif

Been slow in here lately. I've picked up several things since I last posted, but my camera's jacked up and I haven't gotten another one yet. I'll post them whenever I can. 

Wishing I had tickets to this game on New Year's Eve, would be so much fun. Both squads looking good this year!

Can't speak for Oneness, but word is from FLUnlocked's twitter, that Footlocker will not be getting the Nerf's at all.  I know HOH Lex will have the weatherman's this weekend.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Nice grabs D 
smokin.gif
 Those Columbias are crisp 
eek.gif

Been slow in here lately. I've picked up several things since I last posted, but my camera's jacked up and I haven't gotten another one yet. I'll post them whenever I can. 

Wishing I had tickets to this game on New Year's Eve, would be so much fun. Both squads looking good this year!
I've got two lower levels and might not be able to make it. I'll let you know if I sell.

Got one of my all time favorites coming from eBay, hopefully today. OG Air Kukini's Then just looking to get 2 or 3 pairs of concords and hopefully a pair of Nerfs.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Originally Posted by larrivee7
I've got two lower levels and might not be able to make it. I'll let you know if I sell.
2l2bz5.jpg

laugh.gif
 Yeah man, please do. I'm sure I'll be broke from Christmas, but I would have to try to make something happen.

XIVpositive - nice man, Kukinis are a cool model. Which colorway did you get? Hopefully they hold up for you, some of those are fine and some aren't. All depends on how they were stored I assume.

The original water blue color. Unfortunately, they didn't get here today. I'm gonna wear em, so I hope they hold up.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

So what are you Lexington heads going to do for the Concords? Online, or attempt the mall. I'm assuming Allsports will do a midnight release like they usually do.....
Anyone?
glasses.gif

Decided to sell all of my sz 9.5 shoes, last two times ive worn any of my 9.5s my feet were ki;lling me, so about 20 pair will be unloaded in the 9.5 to 10 section.

Great Pick Ups everyone!

Good to see this thread coming back alive. I'll start posting in here more often now.

Went to HOH's today for the KD's. Showed up at 730 and was about 10th in line. Thought for sure I'd be first since the sneaker scene in Lexington is iffy at times. Was trying to get a pair for me and a friend on here but it didn't work out that way. They had 18 pairs and I some how managed to snag a pair in my size. Dudes were buying small sizes that wore 12's and 13's.
laugh.gif

Alot of employee's were in line ahead of me and with a friend or two. Now that I know what to expect, this won't happen again.

Oh yeah....Hoosier daddy?

Haha had to D.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Great Pick Ups everyone!

Good to see this thread coming back alive. I'll start posting in here more often now.

Went to HOH's today for the KD's. Showed up at 730 and was about 10th in line. Thought for sure I'd be first since the sneaker scene in Lexington is iffy at times. Was trying to get a pair for me and a friend on here but it didn't work out that way. They had 18 pairs and I some how managed to snag a pair in my size. Dudes were buying small sizes that wore 12's and 13's.
laugh.gif

Alot of employee's were in line ahead of me and with a friend or two. Now that I know what to expect, this won't happen again.

Haha had to D.
mad.gif

Great Pick Ups everyone!

laugh.gif

Haha had to D.

Already saw a reseller on CL today trying to get $350 for his pair. Resellers suck.
mad.gif

11gorro.jpg

roll.gif
  That still stings. I'm actually okay that we got a loss though. It's gonna happen sooner or later, so maybe now they'll decide that they don't like it and don't want it to happen again 
tongue.gif
 It really was a good game, and it's hard to be mad at such an incredible ending. I don't think anybody was beating Indiana that day. If it was anybody other than the Cats, I'd have been pulling for IU anyway. 

XIVpositive - that's a really cool colorway. That model was originally developed for triathletes, IIRC. I've never had a pair, but they always looked ridiculously comfortable. 

I'm gonna be unloading a lot of things soon. Who's a 10-11 and likes runners?
nerd.gif
 I've got a couple Js as well.

Wow, It has been Forever since I have been on here... Some of you all don't know me and may not even recognize my screen name, BUT if you all need any HOH pick ups, I am in Indianapolis for school and would be happy to help all of you. Just let me know.
Hope all of you are doing well.

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

Wow, It has been Forever since I have been on here... Some of you all don't know me and may not even recognize my screen name, BUT if you all need any HOH pick ups, I am in Indianapolis for school and would be happy to help all of you. Just let me know.
Hope all of you are doing well.

Awesome. Larrivee7, I'll prolly be interested. LMK when you're ready to sell. Got my kukinis. Their in great shape, definitely think they'd be fine to wear. They run pretty small though. I can wear em, but I'm debating selling em and trying to get a half size bigger. Love the shoe though. Anybody getting last shot 14's this weekend? That shoe is flying completely under the radar with all the releases this weekend and then the concords next week. I think I'll just get one pair. Still have a pair from the last retro, but I played ball in them a few times. Need a fresh pair. And if you couldn't tell from my user name, I've always liked 14's, lol

I had no idea Lexington had a HOH. I would have stopped by the other day.

Hey guys I am here in Louisville and a long time member of site, just never post. I can already tell that the Concord XI release is going to be crazy up here. How crazy are the releases in Lexington? I would not be opposed to driving down there if they open at midnight. Do they usually get a good amount of pairs?

Any info about Fayette Mall would be appreciated. It is worth it to drive down there than to deal with the crazies at Mall St Matthews.

Back
Top Bottom