LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^ Cousins wasnt waitin til after the pics....look at the look on his face....you know what hes thinkin....

370100013.jpg

you guys are silly , i took that pic . that was friday night at an in store party we had pic taken outside . the girls are friends of ours .

those guys have been in the shop almost every day since then , NOW I JUST WISH NIKE COULD SEE HOW BAD WE NEED A JORDAN LS ACCOUNT AND A NIKE SPORTSWEAR ACCOUNT. this is rediculous , what more do i have to do !

cousins LOVES THE HATS ! he said he wants every color and wants to model them all for us . WIN

^good deal, Joe. forming a relationship with them cats (no pun intended) is def. to your advantage. esp. in a place like lex-vegas, where everything revolvesaround the university, which revolves around the b-ball program. i'm trying to come up there sometime within the next month or so. when is a good time tocome? i want to come when there's something popping at the store or in the city. if nothing's happening up there in the near future, i'll be upthere for Homecoming in the fall...chea! plus more info on the 'becky' on the left pls...
nerd.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif
devil.gif

I say let the violations begin D the courier journal needs to sell more papers so they want have to lay off more people. Lol
laugh.gif

If anyones interested I got some shoes for sell/trade.

Size 12:
vnds cdp 14s
vnds cdp 17s
ds gold flightposite 1s

Size 11.5 vnds wheat 13s

Just throw me some offers I just wanna get rid of them...

Dunno if any of you all been up on the Free 4 pack of AMP tip, but I have.

To keep it short and simple, don't waste your time trying at the Walmart, or kroger bashford manor mall locations.. They're f'n idiots..

The coupons worked for me at Bardstown rd Kroger, Walgreens (highlands) a few feet from there, the Walgreens on Eastern Pkwy by Uofl, and Meijer onhurstbourne..

http://www.cubeupload.com/files/69ce003e4hy.jpg

thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/193163?page=1

Good luck!

haha I have been on this too. Walmart turned me down, the Krogers and Target out here didnt have the 4 packs just singles, and Walgreens let me get 2 packs,but they are expired. Oh well I will drink them anyway. I will probably hit a few places up tomorrow when I am downtown.

^ I was just playin around man lol....u know how the ncaa is with that stuff....they will try and look into everything...

Do yall have any new 10 DEEP tees in yet?

bump.....

where is everyone? no posts in 3 days?!?!? come on l'ville. let's do better. i've been out of the shoe game for a grip, but i know you guys havesomething to discuss.

^ ur right, this should never go 3 days without a post, i guess this forum is like sportscenter, wack from june-august....

Anyway, Joe came through in the clutch again with the 50% off....thanks again bro....U too Andy if ur on here....Will post pics of my new pickups tomorrow, orbefore the weekend is up i should say.

^^^Take that June-August comment back D. lol

But yea Thanks again Joe, as always

Will posy recent pick ups tomorrow as well....need to quit being so lazy.

^ Corey, baseball is fun to play, but i cant stand watching highlights....it is interesting in the playoffs though....

AND $^^&*___)_))*^%@@@#%$^%&^*(&*&^%%$^^&^^%$^&^*(*(*(^&*&(**&^*(&(**^*^&(*)(*)* Jordan Brand for making the SpaceJams exactly like the CDP 11s....IDIOTS!

Yeah D they really did a number with the Jams. its the whole toe box area! flat,low-cut& no JAM on the tongue. Sole's are killin tho. ill still bethere to get mines tho.

City Gear at Southland Terrace has the black half cents if anybody is interested. Goin 4 retail $190.00. 4got 2 ask the size run they have. Sorry.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom