Lowe's Newest Sales Associate - A robot Vol. Dey took our jerbs

I thought minimum wage was meant to be the minimum amount you need to live? How many of yall can live off of 14K?

The most astounding thing I learned from this story is that Lowe's has an "Innovation Lab".

I just saw a guy who was on the New Orleans Saints training camp in July apply to a 30 hour teller position.

The struggle is real folks

Making it to training camp doesn't mean **** in the NFL. Undrafted free agents won't make **** unless they make the actual roster or practice squad

And even then they gotta hope they last the whole season

There's a reason NFL players go broke before any other major sports figure

Last edited:
Making it to training camp doesn't mean **** in the NFL. Undrafted free agents won't make **** unless they make the actual roster or practice squad

they go broke the fastest because they make the least amount and there are no alternative leagues that can offer them a similar pay amount

They go broke because their contracts aren't guaranteed

And the cfl is an alternative league and so is the afl so that is flawed

Last edited:
dey... Tuhk... Errrr.. Jeerrrr

Southpark - They Took Our Job!:

DER TERK ERR JERRRR

:lol:

Those publicly traded companies are not trying to decrease profit in any way, even if that means paying livable wages + benefits. They're serving their shareholders, not their employees.

Last edited:
Sell bricks or play sports...

LOL. at minimum wage being $15/hr. The dollar would weaken quicker than a cancer patient.

Sell bricks or play sports...

LOL. at minimum wage being $15/hr. The dollar would weaken quicker than a cancer patient.

:lol: Yeesh

Hope this happens at Chipotle, robots making burritos. Maybe the robots will give enough steak without having to ask for double meat. :nerd:

They go broke because their contracts aren't guaranteed

And the cfl is an alternative league and so is the afl so that is flawed
:lol: @ you thinking you can get anywhere close to the same money in the cfl and afl

:lol: Yeesh

Hope this happens at Chipotle, robots making burritos. Maybe the robots will give enough steak without having to ask for double meat. :nerd:
We all know the robots would be worse. They would program them to give you a little scoop.
Semi srs

You know you really wanted to say stingy with the meat. :lol:

See how I dodged that,doe.

200.gif

I just saw a guy who was on the New Orleans Saints training camp in July apply to a 30 hour teller position.

The struggle is real folks

But this dude played for 4 years at a d1 school. My sure if he graduated. But with that education, applying for a $30 hour job paying $11 is tough

people are upset that guys are asking for wage increases.... yet not upset that billion dollar corporations are doing better than ever, w/o improving their own businesses or helping the public out in any way. It's mind blowing to me that people are assuming that a wage increase demands for the company to raise prices on their product(it will inevitably happen because of corporate greed). However it isn't necessary AT ALL, the way people are reacting you would think that these companies would collapse if they agreed to these wages.

people are upset that guys are asking for wage increases.... yet not upset that billion dollar corporations are doing better than ever, w/o improving their own businesses or helping the public out in any way. It's mind blowing to me that people are assuming that a wage increase demands for the company to raise prices on their product(it will inevitably happen because of corporate greed). However it isn't necessary AT ALL, the way people are reacting you would think that these companies would collapse if they agreed to these wages.

Most are trained to love the rich, because you know, keep working hard and you too will be rich. Wage stagnation is going into its fourth decade.

thats not the point, though...

companies arent gonna take a cut in profit to pay people more to do the exact same **** they've been doing.

Unskilled, non physical labor is not gonna command livable wages... thats just not how America works.

Bingo. A McDonald's can make enough to pay for one full time workers yearly income in a weekend easy.

Back
Top Bottom