Luckiest team I've ever seen

urban ballerz

Banned
....the FUCLA bruins

someone beat this team. anyone. please.

they get every call. they get lucky as hell.

ive never seen xavier play that bad all year, they couldnt buy a shot

i cant stand kevin love. dude looks like the most unathletic guy ever and fouls people on every "rebound" he gets. he certainly has perfected usinthat off arm

how many years have these fools backed into the final 4 with teams playin like crap against them and gettin every call?

foulla1.jpg

im sure that wasnt a foul though

Had nothin to do with UCLA's D, right?

c'mon yall really hatin...
ohwell.gif

I don't like UCLA in the least bit, but...they're damn good.

yea the might have been lucky but it takes luck to win it all also. why are you crying about love? are you mad that hes better than the BS center youhave?

Originally Posted by URBAN BALLERZ

....the FUCLA bruins

someone beat this team. anyone. please.

they get every call. they get lucky as hell.

i cant stand kevin love. dude looks like the most unathletic guy ever and fouls people on every "rebound" he gets. he certainly has perfected usin that off arm

how many years have these fools backed into the final 4 with teams playin like crap against them and gettin every call?

foulla1.jpg

im sure that wasnt a foul though
laugh.gif
You can take a picture of every single play of everybasketball game and make it look like foul. Basketball is a contact sport, there's always going to be contact. But referees have to make the call in gamespeed, not by looking at still photos posted by internet dorks.

i cant stand kevin love. dude looks like the most unathletic guy ever

That award goes to this piece of crap who's going to get so abused in the NBA he wont last 2 seasons. I hope dude likes Europe.

34ycnxs.jpg

i think UCLA gets a lot of calls too, but being a North Carolina fan you really shouldn't be talking
laugh.gif

I hope they don't win it all. I HATE UCLA but they are one of the best teams no doubt.

Hansborough does much traveling.

And fouling.

It'll be fun watching Love and Hansborough foul each other.

It does seem like UCLA has been on the right side of some questionable calls the past month, though.

But every team fouls and gets away with it; not EVERY foul is called. Not every UNC foul. Not every UK foul. That's just part of the game.

Originally Posted by MarsIV

i cant stand kevin love. dude looks like the most unathletic guy ever

That award goes to this piece of crap who's going to get so abused in the NBA he wont last 2 seasons. I hope dude likes Europe.

34ycnxs.jpg

No *@#!. I was just about to post this:
i cant stand TYLER HANSBOROUGH. dude looks like the most unathletic guy ever and fouls people on every "rebound" he gets.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Uhh....I'm not one to defend Tyler Handjob...

But, how exactly does Psycho-Teabag look unathletic????

Because he is. He just tosses the ball in the air and it magically goes in. He gets all the calls. And oh my God,one time, instead of taking the day off, he put up 500 shots! Oh wowee! He's the hardest worker in the world! And now he's just willing the ball intothe basket and willing UNC to the F4! His will exceeds his skill! He has the most will in the universe! He's going to will himself ahead of MJ as the bestbasketball player ever!

Dammit, SHUT THE +%*@ UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by dreClark

Uhh....I'm not one to defend Tyler Handjob...

But, how exactly does Psycho-Teabag look unathletic????

Because he is. He just tosses the ball in the air and it magically goes in. He gets all the calls. And oh my God, one time, instead of taking the day off, he put up 500 shots! Oh wowee! He's the hardest worker in the world! And now he's just willing the ball into the basket and willing UNC to the F4! His will exceeds his skill! He has the most will in the universe! He's going to will himself ahead of MJ as the best basketball player ever!

Dammit, SHUT THE +%*@ UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that #!+! you said has nothing to do w/ athleticism.....You talking about his skill.

Hansbroad is an athlete.

Back
Top Bottom