Ludacris Dissing Drake/Big Sean on his new mixtape

Well i feel like luda is kinda "irrelevant"....but I also think he doesnt really give a damn cuz he got money coming in too many ways.

Still feel like he should just retire already...nutin left for him to do. I wasnt ever a big fan but he had a hell of a run.

Diss was all fact but it will make luda like the old washed up dude trying to get pub whether than the vet schoolin dudes who getting to big for their britches....thats if anybody even cares either way.

Oh yea I can see that then. The whole thing between him and Big Sean/Drake is pretty stupid anyway. Luda has no reason to even
mention any of them based on his own stature as maybe the Jay-Z of the south, and Drake/Big Sean should just be enjoying their
current success. Plus, neither one of them even "invented" that type of flow. I can't say who did it before him, but Cam'Ron was the
first one I really noticed doing that. Now if Drake, Big Sean (and Wayne) wanna take credit for beating that flow to death and using
it in nearly every bar, then that's cool.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Id be kinda mad if I was big sean tho...cuz he ain't even say nothing.

in an interview sean threw a jab at luda as well
where is this? and i mean honestly...can someone post a pre big sean song where a rapper uses that flow FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE VERSE
nerd.gif

^^^There is no song like that
laugh.gif
Drake/YM are the ones who took that flow and killed it to death

lol..yall dudes kill me talking luda is irrelavent, this is only a ploy to sell albums, etc etc...

LUDA HAS MONEY DRAKE AND SEAN WONT EVER SEE AS RAPPERS!!

the man has his own jet, hes not like "let me how on kanye or babys jet" he calls and fuels up his own jet...

wheres the NTer that is the voice of Atlanta, come tell these clowns all the crap Luda owns down there and all the money he sees WITHOUT RAP...

Ive always thought Luda was corny as a rapper, always..but between his acting and other ventures hes seeing real money...he gains literally nothing from dissing drake, and especially big sean..lol..

Luda actually went in on this diss and has a good point, how dudes taking credit for sumn that came before them...

Id rather listen to Drake than Luda any day of the week, but cats barking up the wrong tree...Luda money stretch waaay longer and his disses cant be touched by those two..

and for the record, "its going down....basement" was a pretty weak representation of that style too..lol..nobody kills Nicki and she is BY FAR the lamest person to do it...

^so then drake is correct?
anyways, this diss was good...song as a whole sucks tho...if he go back to that "stomp" %%## tho....
sick.gif
sick.gif
. stuff could get real, i remember hearing that and just being like damn T.I. got murked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect
indifferent.gif
 He has 3.3 Million Twitter followers

Granted, but when was the last time people were regularly checking for Ludacris's music?  
I've got nothing against the dude but coming at current rappers is a proven way to generate buzz about your music.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I understand going after Drake but why Sean?

Well Drake claims it got it from Sean so transitive property my n_.
Drake said "I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] “It’s a parade! MACY’S!

i just find it funny that Drake is on record saying how much he hate that flow now and his mentor lil wayne is still riding that isssh into the ground more and more and more and more. Like drizzy tell ya fam let it go already!

Luda is clever, but he's sooooo commercial nowadays. I can't believe son actually released those macys, balloons lines.
laugh.gif
at bringing up twitter followers. Has nothing to do with his music being relevant. He is no longer a top tier artist and he's mad about it. Therefore he's dissing the new cats and nitpicking with them.

Hashtag is a perfect name for it too.

The worst I ever heard tho was a dude rapping on youtube. Son said, "I'll leave your blood on the wall... paint"
indifferent.gif

Luda was very clever with his though. They had the nerve to say they created that flow. Luda took em back to 1991 LOL

Honorable mention cam'ron sayin "she make me buss on myself. Plaxico."
laugh.gif

The hash tag rap +!%# is AWFUL

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i just find it funny that Drake is on record saying how much he hate that flow now and his mentor lil wayne is still riding that isssh into the ground more and more and more and more. Like drizzy tell ya fam let it go already!
Seriously Wayne need to quit it..

His verse on "The Motto" was absolutely horrendous..# 2008 Detroit Lions..

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

it's a parade, macys> Have it your way, Burger King
I can't believe either are actual rap lines.

Back
Top Bottom