Ludacris Is The Best Lyricist In The South

2234628953_cb67074e5d.jpg

Bun, Dre, T.I.P., Wayne (pre coke), Face, Pusha (Yall forget V.A.'s in the south huh?)... and Im still a big luda fan though

Only dudes from the South I'm taking over Luda are Face and 3000. Ya'll can save all that Wayne/TI talk.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Only dudes from the South I'm taking over Luda are Face and 3000. Ya'll can save all that Wayne/TI talk.
QFT You one of the few that know what their talking about

I find it hard to believe that Andre isn't the south's greatest lyricist. Are we listening to different material or something? Its quite obvious.

As for Luda, dude is one of my favorites and lyrically, def one of the best from down south. Though, when it comes to making music, TIP easily has the upperhand. He might just be the south most consistent solo artist...if not, top 3.

Yea Field Mob is nice too..they need better production though badly.

Everyone seems to forget Big Boi but he has not missed a step and if anything he has gotten better.

Cee-Lo is just all around(no pun intended) a great artist.

Originally Posted by Remi23

No one in the south is touching Luda on the lyrical side he's one of few the cats from the south that i could for lyrics and NY head. But yeah Luda's
best lyricist better then Wayne betta than anyone else. Can someone tell any different.

Theater Of The Mind>Carter III

That was just butchered
sick.gif

But yea Luda's dope, no question about it but...

Face>>>
3000>>>
Big Boi On all four Outkast albums>>>
Everyone in Strange Fruit Project>>>
Bun B>>>
Phonte>>>
Cee Lo >>>
Deacon (CunninLynguist)>>>
Chamillionaire>>>
Field Mob>>>

All of them dudes above are exceptional though so there aint no shame in being inferior to them

Lyrically, no one is touching Cee-lo. No one from the South, no one from the East, no one from the West - no one from whatever region you choose to highlight.How heavily he's slept on disturbs me.

Originally Posted by djryan614

remember me? and...

bigboi.jpg
and also...

cee-lo-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-CvpsAi.jpg

I never saw why cats call Luda a "lyricist". He just says basic isht and says some lines a little faster.
/thread

Luda has lines for days he is one of my favorites but Andre 3000, Wayne, and Scarface are up there

Luda is definitely up there..I agree more lyrical than Tip and Wayne...but Face and 3K are up there...but out of the younger dudes..I would say Chris islyrically better than Clifford and Dwayne.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Lyrically, no one is touching Cee-lo. No one from the South, no one from the East, no one from the West - no one from whatever region you choose to highlight.
How heavily he's slept on disturbs me.

I've always said that lyrically Cee Lo and Dre are the only ones on the same level. I cant honestly say Dre is a better lyricist or vice versa.

Best lyricist ......hmmm prolly andre 3 stacks

best flow..........hmmmmmm prolly T.I.
T.I's flow is the real deal

can see luda's rhymes and punchlines a mile away, don't consider that the best when I can predict and foresee what he saying before he says it on a 1stlisten

Didn't Ludacris just rape & murder Lil Wayne on "Last of the dying breed"?

Lil Wayne shouldn't even be mentioned next to Luda after what he just did to him

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Lyrically, no one is touching Cee-lo. No one from the South, no one from the East, no one from the West - no one from whatever region you choose to highlight. How heavily he's slept on disturbs me.

Pause

Cee-lo is nice and all but you make an outrageous claim like that and I'm gonna have to call you out on it.

MANY people are "touching" him right now, a few are walking all over him and a select few are running laps over dude.

If you meant mainstream, you might be right. Nobody in general ? ... No. Pretty sure a Jus Allah, a Canibus, a LCOB, are all miles above Cee-lo when both areat their best.

"The grains of my fingerprints rub against mics like match flints
Burn slow like Dutchmaster hits
Enter trenches of arms, the Paragon spawn
Your body's carried and dropped like surrogate moms
Sad realities for those that battle me
Find enemy beats, and wake em' up with the force of alchemy
A jaded man, never follows Allah's plan
Vices for sacrifice like Isaac to Abraham
Expect wildness from Heaven's exiles
Coming outta my shells like metal projectiles
Connect shoulders by straight edges, you're left headless
Severed by the line then bisected your necklace
Dreadnaut leaving treadmarks from lead shots
Silence your voice box, with infrared dots
Your optics, forced to watch raw torture
Therapeutic, combining your pores with iron straws "

Word ? Cee-lo is touching this ? Word ? Cee-lo ?

Back
Top Bottom