Ludacris Ludaversal Album Thread March 31

Just finished listening to this, and it really is a very good album. The Intro, Come & See Me and the Come & See Me Interlude, Beast Mode, Ocean Skies, Call Ya Bluff, and Charge It To The Rap Game are all really nice standouts. I thought "This Has Been My World" was gonna be much better since it's the very last track on the album and Just Blaze produced it, so I was expecting something grand and epic, but the beat really didn't match what Luda was spitting. The only songs I wouldn't listen to again are the single Good Lovin, and Get Lit, Grass Is Greener and Not Going, all of which could easily be pushed as singles. Had I heard those songs first, there's no way I would've bought this album, but thankfully I listened to others and made my decision from there. A nice surprise of an album from Ludacris after a lengthy period of me thinking he was washed.

I've bought a handful of albums and listened to a good amount of mixtape this year, and I legit think Ludaversal has been the most enjoyable for me. Pretty unexpected since I didn't have much expectations for this album before I randomly listened to 4 tracks before it came out.

Gave my first listen last night... Damn solid album... Gonna give it a couple more listens and see how much replay it has... I've always ****** with Luda besides Red Light District...

i can't believe this... neegas really still checkin for Luda. I thought dude was done along with LL and the rest of the rapper turned supporting role actor. I guess I was wrong, idgt to give it a listen, haven't listened to this dude's music since Roll Out. THought he got progressively worst since. Nothing but good reviews in here tho..then again dude above me or so said he was looking between it and Wale so figures....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom