LULZSEC Hacks 60,000 + accounts and releases E-mail and PW information - Check if you were hit!

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

I think Anonymous needs some sort of head figure, or they need to fully establish themselves as a distinct group. 
Like if you go online read other message boards/chats/etc, there are a bunch of people claiming to be a part of Anonymous, saying how they'll "hack your computer" or they rant and preach about some notions that don't even apply to the people of Anonymous.

I think this might be because Anonymous seems to be a worldwide conglomerate of computer savvy people, where anyone can just join and claim to be it.

This is good because it gives people the sense of unity, but allowing this makes the organization have loose agendas.

When hacks like this occur, a majority of the people will automatically put the blame on Anonymous or associate it with them.

It gives them a bad name and a bad reputation, which hurts the true cause they are fighting for. 

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by thacapt

I wonder what would happen if LULZSEC would go against Anon.

Because it seems to me that Anon does more good than they do bad, lulzsec it seems like they're just hcaking truly for the lulz.
Ha, just goes to show how little I know about all this. Thought Lulzsec and Anon were one and the same.

LulzSec is more closely knit than Anon. But with the few members they have, they've done a LOT. Rumors are flying that LulzSec could be a front or a false flag operation being used to gain support for strict internet laws.

Anonymous is worldwide, anyone can be involved with the strikes or the good deeds. AnonOps plans the huge movements, various small ones are started on bee and other places. Anonymous is a friend of the people, because it is the people. LulzSec is unpredictable and seemingly becoming an enemy to anyone who isn't a member. They do it for the lulz, to the definition.

Because it seems to me that Anon does more good than they do bad, lulzsec it seems like they're just hcaking truly for the lulz.
Ha, just goes to show how little I know about all this. Thought Lulzsec and Anon were one and the same.
They two totally different animals.

I think Anonymous needs some sort of head figure, or they need to fully establish themselves as a distinct group. 
Like if you go online read other message boards/chats/etc, there are a bunch of people claiming to be a part of Anonymous, saying how they'll "hack your computer" or they rant and preach about some notions that don't even apply to the people of Anonymous.

I think this might be because Anonymous seems to be a worldwide conglomerate of computer savvy people, where anyone can just join and claim to be it.

This is good because it gives people the sense of unity, but allowing this makes the organization have loose agendas.

When hacks like this occur, a majority of the people will automatically put the blame on Anonymous or associate it with them.

It gives them a bad name and a bad reputation, which hurts the true cause they are fighting for. 

They two totally different animals.

Where do these people learn how to hack though? I doubt they get this good by just picking up tips here and there from google/"x" website.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Where do these people learn how to hack though? I doubt they get this good by just picking up tips here and there from google/"x" website.

Every resource you need is on the internet. If you have just one person who knows what they're doing they can mentor tons of people via various operations and exercises.

IRC is a hub for many a hacker and there are members only boards like NT dedicated to white and black hacking.

I believe they learn "internet languages" like C++ and stuff like that.
Not too sure tho, JamesEarl knows more about this stuff than me.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Every resource you need is on the internet. If you have just one person who knows what they're doing they can mentor tons of people via various operations and exercises.

IRC is a hub for many a hacker and there are members only boards like NT dedicated to white and black hacking.

People should listen to the latest Planet Money podcast. It covers the credit card black market.

I'm good.  It's time to see what these guys were working with... Don't they have anything better to do with their lives?

Anonymous has head figures, no one knows their identities though. AnonOps is the brain, but once a central figure has ALL the power then the point of equality is gone. Also gives authorities a specific target. There are random kids making fb groups and stuff about anonymous thinking that trolling and being a **** are what they do due too media exposure. Completely negating the point of the name.

LulzSec has increased awareness of anon and people are starting too be arrested for exposing illegal things that governments are doing. The situation will get a lot worse before it gets better. Theyre in too deep with too much to prove now.

Everything you need to know is on the internet. Most people have a mentor in the beginning but if you go looking, be very careful who you trust and with what info.
How do you know so much?? Are you part of anon??
laugh.gif

Everything you need to know is on the internet. Most people have a mentor in the beginning but if you go looking, be very careful who you trust and with what info.

You seem to know a lot about this lol!
Recently I wanted to get into stuff like programming and coding, so I went on a MIT site that has lectures/worksheets from old classes and looked up their Computer Science class. There it told me to download Python. I've been using it like a hour a day, I was just wondering if you think it's best to get some sort of mentor, or if it's possible to teach myself?

Lulzsec doesnt fight for justice, the hack for the lulz. Anon fights for justice.

I know you apart of anon James.
Be my mentor!

*bows down*

We're all anonymous. Whether you choose to involve yourself in operations is the key.

TJ Detweiler - Anonymous does not support hurting innocents in any way. LulzSec took the credit card info and passwords. People should be questioning why this information was so easy to get and release.

heavenlee777 - If you've already started, continue. Find a mentor when you feel like you're ready to take a step past what's in the books. Guarantee there are members here who can guide you. I'm looking to learn more myself honestly, I'm nowhere close to where I want it to be when it comes to computing.

James is a very knowledgeable dude.

Apparently Anon and LulzSec are going at each other also?

Sorta like BacktraceSec vs Anon?

You seem to know a lot about this lol!
Recently I wanted to get into stuff like programming and coding, so I went on a MIT site that has lectures/worksheets from old classes and looked up their Computer Science class. There it told me to download Python. I've been using it like a hour a day, I was just wondering if you think it's best to get some sort of mentor, or if it's possible to teach myself?
My advice:

1. Learn C

2. Start Using Linux

3. Get Backtrack

They'll never get the real good $!+$. The real good +%!! only comes out when someone on the inside leaks it for one purpose or another. 
This is just fodder and it hurts the wrong people. It's like a small dog nipping at your heels. It's just annoying at worst. 

Back
Top Bottom