Lunar TR1

Haha....all the NFL TR1's are 119.99 on Eastbay now......they were trying to cash in on hype!

I hope nobody here bought them prior to the markdown! Greedy bastards lol

I like the Patriot colorway then i saw the $170, the like for them took a nose dive. So they are $120 now, cool.

hot damn, i literally didnt get to cop last week due to pulling the trigger on another pair of jordan XI...told myself i'd wait until this friday and now super pumped i did

EDIT: and you can use promo code IPEB3A34 for addtional 15% off

:nthat:

Last edited:
hot damn, i literally didnt get to cop last week due to pulling the trigger on another pair of jordan XI...told myself i'd wait until this friday and now super pumped i did

EDIT: and you can use promo code IPEB3A34 for addtional 15% off

nthat.gif
Rite! I was about to also. But $170 is way too much

Eastbay changed the stock photos of these. They do not look nearly as good as they did. The Seattle, Oakland, and New England ones look like a flat grey and not metallic silver and the colorway of the Ravens has changed from black/purple/gold to black/purple/white.

Yeah they added the picture of the insole though with the team logo.

Why the f**k have the logo on the inside??? Its gonna rub off after like five wearings anyway, thats what its doing in my FSU TR1's. So dumb, put it on the heel or something. And I am pissed they have the 49ers one in white!! Thats gonna get destroyed fast, make it a red base with gold/white accents. No one is even gonna really knows its an NFL team shoes.

WOW. Friday i told myself was pull the trigger day on the Patriots version. Just saw the posts in here and went to eastbay and such a letdown. The new stock photos are sooooo off from what they originally were. Back on the fence again, even with the discount.

EDIT: wait, to top it off the 15% off discount is already over?!

Last edited:
Got them but had to get a half size small so hopefully they'll fit. When i first saw them though i thought the black was a purple but when i saw that it was black it was a must buy.

Got them but had to get a half size small so hopefully they'll fit. When i first saw them though i thought the black was a purple but when i saw that it was black it was a must buy.

I normally wear a 10.5. I got a 10 in my Oregon TR1 and they fit perfect. Prob my favorite shoe to wear.

Back
Top Bottom