=== LUNARACER+ 3 and LUNARTEMPO SERIES ===

Modern Gold Rush LTs
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-09/nike-running-modern-gold-rush-pack

The Men's cw...
smokin.gif
... I doubt I'd purchase though. They should've went with a Gold Flymesh upper with a Black tongue!
mean.gif
prolly gonna copp a pair of these.. 

2 years ago I almost bought the LR3 in the black/white colorway, but passed because I wanted to grab them on sale. Then they just disappeared and it was bummer.  Luckily, last night my local footlocker had a FSR and they were on sale for $80.  Copped with swiftness.  2015 production dates, too, so they are making the colorway again.  good times.

MGR worn via IG

The cw is SLEEK! But they'll be difficult to maintain with that white upper :/
I bought the tempos when they first came out and immediately returned because the LR3 is so much better aesthetically (functionally they seem like the same shoe).  These are nice, though.

here are the new Lunaracer color ways. Not feeling the black pair but wouldn't mind them as beaters

I know these have been increasing in demand lately, but after checking (and striking out) at the 2 closest Nike Outlets, I haven't been able to find any Lunaracers, let alone for decent prices. I've also checked local Shoe Carnivals (which remind me of hell, honestly) and the like, but still no luck. Anyone know where I could pick up a pair (10.5/11) for below retail? Thanks in advance!

I know these have been increasing in demand lately, but after checking (and striking out) at the 2 closest Nike Outlets, I haven't been able to find any Lunaracers, let alone for decent prices. I've also checked local Shoe Carnivals (which remind me of hell, honestly) and the like, but still no luck. Anyone know where I could pick up a pair (10.5/11) for below retail? Thanks in advance!
eBay has a ton

I've stocking up on LR3s for about three years, and I have about 20 now :smh:... Most of them came from the Clearance Store and eBay.

Should of ask before I bought but I just received my black lunar racer 3 and were too tight going straight back to FTL..
Real nice simple shoe.

Back
Top Bottom