=== LUNARACER+ 3 and LUNARTEMPO SERIES ===

^ Agreed! They have the streak 6s in that color way, so I would assume it will come sometime.

Lunaracer 4s are 130 euros! :wow:

Last edited:
Finally saw the LR4s in person... They look like they came before the LR3s. I also feel that they aren't as versatile as the LR3 with casual wear...

Finally saw the LR4s in person... They look like they came before the LR3s. I also feel that they aren't as versatile as the LR3 with casual wear...

one thing I like about this model is no flywire marks for Lunar swaps.. :wink:

Last edited:
Does anybody have the 3's and 4's?  Seems like a lot of reviews are complaining about the 4's running small.

I have a ton of 3s, and I've tried on the 4s. They definitely fit small, so go +1/2 your true size.

Is the lunar tempo 3 coming out soon? All of the tempo 2s have been pulled from NDC. You can still ID one though.

Is the lunar tempo 3 coming out soon? All of the tempo 2s have been pulled from NDC. You can still ID one though.
I inquired about this and the rep told me that they were discontinued. Hopefully that isn't the case as this was a pretty decent shoe 

I inquired about this and the rep told me that they were discontinued. Hopefully that isn't the case as this was a pretty decent shoe 

At least they still have the Lunaracer 4... but maybe that shoe's days are numbered as well.

At least they still have the Lunaracer 4... but maybe that shoe's days are numbered as well.
I'm surprised they continued it after the 3 honestly. I also saw the lunarglide 8 was nowhere on the site as well

I'm surprised they continued it after the 3 honestly. I also saw the lunarglide 8 was nowhere on the site as well
LG8s are still on NDC. Did you mean a different site?

Has anyone run in the LG8 btw? If so, how is the support?

LG8s are still on NDC. Did you mean a different site?

Has anyone run in the LG8 btw? If so, how is the support?
I was on their and didn't see any of the regular color ways, i only saw the shield version and ID.. I've run in them and they feel a little different than the 7s 

Edit: Went on and now they are on the site, 2 hours ago none were up which i found strange 

Last edited:
Last edited:

I was on their and didn't see any of the regular color ways, i only saw the shield version and ID.. I've run in them and they feel a little different than the 7s 

Edit: Went on and now they are on the site, 2 hours ago none were up which i found strange 
More support? less?

I've been tempted to order a pair of that oreo cw all week. I actually really like that they have a black midsole. Never tried the silhouette before though.

Back
Top Bottom