LUNARECLIPSE+ 2

1 is better looking...I still need white/red and white/blue.

I even thinking of doubling any Lunareclipse soon.. its that damn comfy!

1 is better looking...I still need white/red and white/blue.

I even thinking of doubling any Lunareclipse soon.. its that damn comfy!

I think you guys are overreacting, the lunareclipse +2 will receive more love than the lunarglide and will be 2x comfy guaranteed. Any news of the tech specs/ tech sheet of the eclipse +2?

I think you guys are overreacting, the lunareclipse +2 will receive more love than the lunarglide and will be 2x comfy guaranteed. Any news of the tech specs/ tech sheet of the eclipse +2?

Honestly i love the fact that it has brought back the big swoosh instead of the back swoosh. I hope they feel better than the lunerglide 3s.

Honestly i love the fact that it has brought back the big swoosh instead of the back swoosh. I hope they feel better than the lunerglide 3s.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

When I first saw the original Eclipse in the Stealth / Volt cw, my mind was BLOWN! It was easily the BEST LOOKING LUNAR I've ever seen. Although, the 2s are nice, they're nowhere near the original, aesthically speaking, imo.

I'm thinking the LE2s will be heavier than the OGs, which is ALWAYS the trend with Lunar updates
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

When I first saw the original Eclipse in the Stealth / Volt cw, my mind was BLOWN! It was easily the BEST LOOKING LUNAR I've ever seen. Although, the 2s are nice, they're nowhere near the original, aesthically speaking, imo.

I'm thinking the LE2s will be heavier than the OGs, which is ALWAYS the trend with Lunar updates
frown.gif

@ILLustRAYt I think its more aesthetically appealing with the newer bold colorways. But I do not like nike using the same yellow foam and yellow midfoot strap. They could've used different colors...

@ILLustRAYt I think its more aesthetically appealing with the newer bold colorways. But I do not like nike using the same yellow foam and yellow midfoot strap. They could've used different colors...

I didn't like the swoosh placement and color blocking on the originals. Loving the 2s in every way. I still like Lunar Glides better.

I didn't like the swoosh placement and color blocking on the originals. Loving the 2s in every way. I still like Lunar Glides better.

i too prefer the first design, but some of these colorways on the second design are nice. those obsidians (at least they look dark navy) might make me cop a pair of this version...

i too prefer the first design, but some of these colorways on the second design are nice. those obsidians (at least they look dark navy) might make me cop a pair of this version...

They look like a LunarGlide x Air Max Tailwind x Eclipse hybrid.

LE 1 > LE 2

Looks like its time to load up on the 1...

They look like a LunarGlide x Air Max Tailwind x Eclipse hybrid.

LE 1 > LE 2

Looks like its time to load up on the 1...

Back
Top Bottom