LUNARGLIDE 5 JULY '13 RELEASE

ohhhhhh! those bottom ones are mean! got me contemplating some IDs

Fade yay! I figure you would use a black swoosh, kinda cool like that too as it blends with the fade. Too bad the midsole doesn't have the fade option as well. Did you tuck or cut the first flywire?
Is the tip of the midsole messed up?
View media item 523326

Fade yay! I figure you would use a black swoosh, kinda cool like that too as it blends with the fade. Too bad the midsole doesn't have the fade option as well. Did you tuck or cut the first flywire?
Is the tip of the midsole messed up?
View media item 523326

LOL! One of the few... I have another Gradient design and everyone's favorite iD upper on the way :tongue:. Yup, I tucked it in the DFW.

Oh snap! I didn't notice the midsole tip until you pointed it out. I like the design so much that I don't want to reorder and wait another month.

Good job on the speckles, should've came like that.

Tempted to make one iD since they are offering free shipping (code: FREESHIP).

I made some iD designs. Which should I get? I'm leaning towards this pair for that griffey flavor 
smokin.gif

Here are the others:

So I ordered a pair of IDs on July 2nd for my GF and I got an email from Nike saying "There's been a delay..."

The wait is going to be even more, however I spoke to a rep and just got a 15% off code for the inconvenience :D

I'm wondering if any fellow NTers have encountered the same issue?

Can anybody help me out? I'm gonna be picking up the black/white Lunarglides. Anybody have a tutorial or something to painting speckles on the white part of the midsole?

Can anybody help me out? I'm gonna be picking up the black/white Lunarglides. Anybody have a tutorial or something to painting speckles on the white part of the midsole?

get some angelus paint a toothbrush and some tape. tape off the shoe, and rub your finger over the toothbrush. pretty easy, the pic I posted earlier was my first attempt and I'm pretty happy with the results.

Back
Top Bottom